5.0 out of 5 stars I really LOVE it!
Published 22 months ago by Lori Lou

3.0 out of 5 stars Infuser
Published 21 months ago by Bee

5.0 out of 5 stars I really LOVE it!, February 20, 2013
Highly recommend this product... I use mine daily and plan on purchasing many more for friends & relatives. The plastic seems heavy duty, has a no slip rubber bottom, bottle does not sweat, easy open flip top and easy to fill the fruit basket every couple of days. I drink SO much more water this way, I have this on my desk all day long, in my car and on my nightstand at night. I've tried several different fruit combos and have also used mint leaves and cucumbers. I can honestly say this would be my go to bottle even without using the fruit infuser. My first bottle started leaking around the cap, sent an email & received a call back SAME DAY. Couldn't detect the prob so they sent me a new one. AWESOME customer service ~ I couldn't be a more satisfied customer :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Infuser, March 23, 2013
Many things I like about this water bottle: size, ease of use, rubbered bottom and easy cleaning. One big disappointment - the infuser basket is short. After a few drinks of the water the fruit remains at the top in the infuser and so you will lose the fruit flavor quickly. It is not practical for me to refill the bottle after every couple of sips. :( Other than that it is okay.

1.0 out of 5 stars Good idea, not good design, September 5, 2013
I used this several times trying to make the most of my purchase but have since throw it away. I should have trusted other reviews but bought anyway.

The portion that holds the fruit, or whatever else you choose to flavor your water with, doesn't go deep enough into the bottle. Once you've drank 1/4 of the water the flavoring part goes away because the water isn't touching the fruit any longer. Another review stated this but I thought the water would be flavored enough from the initial contact that it wouldn't be a big deal - I was wrong.

The biggest issue with this water bottle is that there is no vent hole in the top and the opening for your mouth is tiny. You can barely get any water to come out when you get a drink which was overally annoying. I would still be using it but I got tired of fighting my water bottle for a drink, so I trashed it!

5.0 out of 5 stars We are really enjoying this, January 23, 2014
Book Lady (Orange County, California) - See all my reviews
I bought this about a month ago for my daughter, who is a big soda drinker. I was hoping that if I made water a tastier alternative, she would be more tempted by it, and that has certainly been the case. Water consumption is way up, and soda consumption is way down. We had one mishap where she packed this in her backpack and took it to school - big mistake. It's not for carrying water. If you want to carry flavored water, decant it from the infuser into another bottle or thermos for carrying. The lid on this will open and spill water everywhere. Great flavors we've tried are cucumber, lemon, lime, and cherry. Frozen fruit works just as well as fresh. Also, make sure you follow the instructions and shake the bottle when you first load it and again right before you pour water to get the most flavor infused.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT Customer Service, Perfect Water Bottle, March 11, 2014
When I received the water bottle, the first thing I noticed was that the size is perfect. It's large enough for a decent amount of water and the infuser basket is not too large. It comes with a set of directions that gives advice on how to use it and get the best flavor from the fruit. The spout is easy to drink from.

When I first used it, I noticed that it leaked around the seal. I went straight to the seller (not Amazon) and it was the BEST customer service I've ever dealt with. He resent a new bottle the next morning and kept in constant email contact. After talking on the phone about the problem, the seller and I figured out that the water bottle was missing the rubber seal, causing it to leak (an easy fix!). He took care of the problem immediately and was very pleasant throughout the whole thing.

Highly recommend the water bottle and highly recommend the seller. I look forward to purchasing other items from this seller!

2.0 out of 5 stars Good idea, March 21, 2013
The water bottle was great for about a week. I loved that i could put any kind of fruit in to add flavor. After a week it started leaking. Any time I used it I would spill water on myself. Not worth the trouble of use now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Infuser-Super Tall! Love this and the Seller, March 3, 2014
Superb choice and perfect for college. Extra tall and yummie. I wish they made this in colored containers so the stuff off the fruit wouldn't show. Great seller-Fast shipping

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, March 16, 2014
works great! fast shipping. no problem at all with the product, easy to use and very portable for on the go

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product but . . ., March 27, 2014
Really like this bottle. Nice and slim, fits well in my bike's water bottle holder. Seals tight, and the hinged cover makes it easy to open and drink out of. But as for the "infuser basket" that fits inside, as many other reviewers have said, it isn't long enough, or hold enough fruit to give the water any taste, and after a swallow or two, the water level drops too low to pick up any flavor. Sooooo, first thing to do is throw the infuser basket away, then slice up some lemons or oranges, etc. and drop them in the bottle. Fill with water and you are good to go. You can probably put two or three times as much fruit inside than what you can in the infuser basket, and guess what? When you drink, the fruit does not get in the way and plug up the drinking spout.

5.0 out of 5 stars great water bottle!!, March 10, 2014
This is one of the best water bottles I ever had! Lid stays closed, does not leak, when tipped over! I will buy another.