4.0 out of 5 stars Good Shampoo that Delivers on its Promises
Published on June 17, 2011 by Bryan Carey

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading and Poorly Shipped
They show a picture of two bottles though you only get one. Completely misleading and false advertising. Way overpriced just for 1 bottle. And it was very poorly shipped. Had to return it because the Shampoo had leaked out of the bottle because the top was not securely tightened.
Published 7 months ago by venetian888

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading and Poorly Shipped, December 9, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Shampoo that Delivers on its Promises, June 17, 2011
Infusium 23 Moisture Replenishment Shampoo is a good product that helps those with dry hair by moisturizing the strands of hair, making them less brittle and hair more manageable. My hair and scalp are dry and I count on shampoo products like this to help alleviate the problem. Infusium 23 Moisture Replenishment Shampoo does exactly that- it adds moisture to dried- out hair strands and helps keep hair under control.

Infusium 23 Moisture Replenishment Shampoo cleans well and for those with short hair, a single washing is usually all that is necessary to get the hair clean. The product builds up a very good amount of lather- more than other shampoos and probably more than necessary. This fact concerned me at first, because I was worried that it wouldn't rinse out very easily. Fortunately, that isn't the case. It takes little effort and the shampoo is gone in seconds. The final result is a head of hair that is shinier than average, feels moisturized, and is free from worry.

I like this Infusium product overall, but one area in which I am undecided is the scent. It is like bar soap with a small amount of perfume and while I am pretty sure the manufacturer intended the scent to be gender- neutral, it is more on the feminine side and some men will not like it. I find it tolerable and certainly not so bad that I would discontinue use. Still, it would be nice if it had a little more masculine scent or if there was another version available with an aroma more in tune with the needs of men.

Dry hair is a problem and those who have dry hair know that it takes patience and special hair care products to get the dryness under control. Infusium 23 Moisture Replenishment Shampoo is a good product for this purpose. It makes hair feel more moisturized, adds shine, and adds to manageability. It is a little on the pricy side and the scent could be a problem for some users, but the product is still a good one that performs the way the manufacturer promises.

2.0 out of 5 stars MISLEADING ITEMS, September 20, 2013
Why does the seller show two bottles? I thought I was getting two bottles when I opened up my box. This is very MISLEADING to the customers. I sure the seller have it like this on purpose to make customers think they are getting two bottles. I'm not pleased about this at all, but it's not worth sending the item back. I haven't used it yet, so I hope it works. Beware, you're only getting one bottle even though the picture shows two. I'm giving this product only two stars because the seller was misleading by the picture.

2.0 out of 5 stars Over priced with shipping, August 1, 2013
Good shampoo, just cheaper elsewhere.
This is my 15 extra words.
More of the same.
And More of the same.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shampoo. Leaves your hair really silky smooth, March 1, 2014
Yulia G (Brooklyn, NY) - See all my reviews
This shampoo really leaves your hair super-soft. After I use it (and the conditioner ) I can't stop petting my hair because it's so soft and silky (I'm not exaggerating, I love running my fingers through my hair right after i use it). It also smells fairly nice, it doesn't really have any particular strong smell, it's just a subtle nice fragrance. The appeal of the shampoo is really the texture it gives to the hair.

I also like to use the moisture replenishing treatment, when my hair gets a bit oily afterwards. It makes your hair very silky smooth as well.

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading and Overpriced, March 1, 2014
Barbara Magnall (DAVIDSON, NC, US) - See all my reviews
Disappointed to get only 1 bottle when 2 are shown.
I found the same shampoo locally for $5 less than this.

3.0 out of 5 stars Its ok., January 13, 2013
I used this shampoo for like a year. Wasn't my favorite it was just cheaper and more convenient than some other similar ones I looked at. If you like this I'd defiantly try Joico Moisture Recovery. Its AMAZING. I will never go back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Silky Smoooth, May 23, 2012
I love this product. My hair was so damaged from highlights, ponytails, the sun... you name it. I had so much breakage that my hair wouldn't grow no matter how often I had it trimmed. I started using this and within weeks my hair finally grew past my shoulders! So happy with this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading Advertising., September 17, 2013
Infusium 23 Moisture Replenisher Shampoo, 16 oz Idelle Labs. Misleading advertising. Picture shows 2 items, however, you receive 1 for the price.

2.0 out of 5 stars Painful, gross rash on my head, December 25, 2011
I used this a couple days ago, because I remembered from years ago that it worked well. My hair felt nice, but my scalp feels like it's covered in zits or something. It's like a painful rash. I must be allergic to something in this that isn't in other shampoos. If I scratch my scalp, it almost looks like I have shimmery, glittery stuff on my scalp, which creeps me out. I don't need a glittery, red, bumpy, gross scalp. I'll probably throw this away or give it to a friend (and recommend a patch test).

Rate and Discover Movies