Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on June 11, 2015
Love love love this rash guard! I don't typically buy anything online because I like to try everything on first but I'm so glad I did this time! It feels like a long sleeve bathing suit with just enough stretch to be comfortable but not too loose! I would say it is true to size. I ordered a MEDIUM and I'm 5'10, 150 pounds and wear a 34F bra size. Great fit and the color is perfect too!
review image
on February 20, 2014
These shirts were just as advertised, great material, great colors, great fit! My girls and I couldn't wait for spring break and have been wearing them already. The shirts were packaged well and shipped fast. Thank you! :)
on April 27, 2014
Rash guards were fine, nothing special. Ordered a larger size which fit well. Not impressed with the company because I never actually received the item I ordered. Instead they sent two items I did not order with a note saying they did not have the original item in stock and hoped this "gift" would be okay instead. To me it was not worth the return shipping to fix this but really? It would be better if you do not have the item to let your buyer know before you send them things they may not want. Give them the choice to cancel the order or accept your gift before you send it.
on July 14, 2014
I would TOTALLY buy this again! I fits snug but as you would expect for a swimsuit. I wear a 14 most days and have significant "gifts" up top so the shirt is a touch on the shorter side in comparison to the model but overall it will work just fine. The color is GREAT. LOVE it.
on May 7, 2016
This is the second rash guard I have ordered from this company. The quality is great, better than any other I have had in the past form other mfg's and the color is vibrant, I have a blue an purple one. I ordered a large I wear a size 12- 14 top the top is snug fits like a swim suit. Wearing this, I skip the sun screen block and do not get burned.The shipping was fast and nicely packaged too
review image
on March 3, 2015
Disclaimer: I have not worn this rash guard in the water yet, so I cannot comment on general wear or washing. I ordered a MD based on previous reviews and I am glad I did... fits snug across the shoulders, bust, and hips (as a regular rash guard should), but a bit loose in the upper arms (hope it doesn't chafe) and stomach. Also, the collar material is a bit twisted, so it doesn't lay flat. For the price it is decent, and should work well for snorkeling and as a back up rash guard. For size reference, I am 5'4", 133lbs, and and typically wear a sm.
on December 22, 2014
My wife wears size 2-4, according to size chart we ordered size S, and it could be bigger.
After first use - there where 7 holes on seams (one on each side of body, 2 on one hand, and 3 on other hand). These seams were sewed with both elastic and non elastic threads, where only elastic ones should be used to eliminate those breakages.
on March 1, 2015
The value, fit and function are all good. A seam often comes unsewn ( a very easy fix) but it keeps me warm in the .pool at the Y. Because it is so light weight and adds a layer of warm, I am wearing mine under my shirt to help brave this cold Michigan winter
on January 11, 2015
My wife wears a size 0-2 so she purchased a few of these rash guards in a size small. They fit close to the body, as they should, however if put on or removed while your skin or rash guard is wet the seams split. After 2 wears the first rash guard had ripped in a seem on each arm and one on the body. The stitching had also come undone around the neck and the waist. She wore the other colors she purchased and the seams split on them as well.
on December 20, 2014
I am short, so figured it was going to fit right where I needed it to - right below my belly button. Probably not the top for taller women, unless you want your stomach exposed.