Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ingersoll Men's IN1815BK Nashville Fine Automatic Timepiece Black Dial Watch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 22, 2015
I hate this watch because I love it. Give me a minute and I will explain what I mean; I have bought #2 of these watches (different models but always Ingersoll) because, according to my taste, they are the most beautiful watches on the market. The problem is their quality! The first one worked for a month and then stopped functioning; i have sent it back for reparation and they told me I just needed to recharge it (do you really need to recharge an automatic watch that you wear all day long????). Anyway, from that day I kept recharging it manually till it stopped to work anyway (I needed to adjust the time 2 or 4 times a day...). Then I bought a new one because I really love the look and I thought the previous watch was an unfortunate one......no way! The same problem like the first; it worked for few months even if I kept recharging it even more than once a day and then I had to stop wear it as it was a non sense to use a watch that does not show the right time. The problem of this product is the automatic system that is probably the cheapest and worst in the market (but you have to pay hundreds of dollars to by this watch). My suggestion to Ingersoll would be to use a better mechanism spending few dollars more and I am sure they would increase their market share tremendously because the look is great and the quality is the only (!!!) thing that this watch does not have!
on April 10, 2015
Bought this as an engagement gift for my fiancé and he absolutely loves it! Very classy, sexy watch!
on July 18, 2012
PROS: I really like the face of this watch. It has big Roman hour indices (afterglow) with big date and well proportionate.
In addition, the case is polished with great finishing.
This is not a small watch (47mm diameter adn 15mm height), but it looks not that big and stays stably and confortably on my 6.25 inches wrist.
The movement looks beautiful when seen through the open case back.
The band is firm and strong, yet very confortable.

Cons: I would give 5 stars if it has better WP, e.g., 5atm or more.
It's a bit hard to read the month and day, which I don't care that much as I won't check this that often but someone may.
There is no chronograph in this movement, as shown in the pic, although it says Nashville "Chronograph" Watch. So, if you want chronograph watch, this is not for you.

The movement inside looks like PTS Resource's 2L27 with some modificaitons. Yes, this is a chineses/HK movement, but it works pretty fine.
It would be perfect for someone who's not familiar with automatic watches.
I haven't check the accuracy, but it seems to me the accuracy is better than what in the technical spec of 2L27.

FYI, the spec detials are as below:

2L27 Mechanical Watch Movement