Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 4, 2013
For a watch in this price range, the crystal should be a nicer material than the plastic that it comes with. It scratches extremely easy. Also i have had the watch for less than a month and the second hand has stopped working. The winding mechanism is also frozen. When it was working, it would run about 3 minutes fast within a 24hour period. I love the look of the watch and the idea that this was the first Mickey watch ever produced. To send it in for warranty, the company charges a $15 processing fee which seems a bit excessive.
on January 19, 2015
Nice watch BUT first time it stopped winding for the so we had to get a replacement so we got a replacement and then with replacement a few weeks later the winding piece fell out so we once again have a dead watch we decided not to have them replace this one since it was so expense. Just was so disappointing
on April 1, 2013
Great watch for those that like a classic look and a wind up mechanism.

What is very interesting is that the watch is made to look vintage. It has a somewhat yellowed dial and fake imperfections in the case like painted on marks, not scratches.

Also you should know it has a plastic crystal face which was very common in the 1930's - 1950's. The face can scratch easy but it can also be polished by a professional to remove any scratches when you can't see the dial any more.

For the price on Amazon you can't go wrong. I have asked Ingersoll to tell me the make/model of the movement. I doubt they will but I am sure it is a cheap Japanese or Chinese wind up movement at this price.

I got it today and it is keeping excellent time over the last 8 hours or so.
on October 9, 2014
This watch is a very nice replica of the original 1933 Mickey Mouse watch however the Crystal is made of some kind of cheap plastic and scratches really easily. I barely wore the watch and I already had to replace the Crystal.
on December 24, 2012
Yes, great watch. However, the bandwidth is not 19mm. It is 16mm. Just wasted time and money ordering the a replacement band in the wrong size.
on April 1, 2013
After much searching and reading reviews, I was able to determine that this watch was not 50mm wide but about an inch and a third wide. The watch is very vintage looking and so far I am quite pleased. I have read several complaints regarding the watch not running well or at all, but as of yet no problems. i would suggest this watch to anyone who is a fan of Mickey Mouse watrches.
on August 21, 2014
Cool but way overpriced watch. The link pins must be glued in place because none of the three jewelers I took it to could remove the links so I could wear the watch. I too noticed the second hand stops moving, but you have to wind it (one direction only) and it works fine for about 24-36 hours. I just wish I could wear it.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 29, 2013
Brought as a birthday present for my Mum, was impressed with np shipping time, watch was better then expected. My Mum loved it and has been wearing daily for 2 weeks now without any issues.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 12, 2014
was happy with the watch and the red box. The black box that it came in was trash and would like another box sent to me.
on November 12, 2012
This is one great watch it is everything it was stated to be shipped on time and I am totally satisfied!!!!!!

See 1 answered question