Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on March 7, 2012
This is a simple umbrella stroller, but made with quality materials. I like the thoughtful extra features on the Swift that make using it a pleasure and comfortable for your child. See my video review for all the details about this great little stroller.
77 comments| 78 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 6, 2012
I read all the available reviews and watch the video review on youtube before ordering this stroller. The first impression is "wow, what a beautiful stroller" I got the oceano, which is beautiful. I don't see purple in it. It is a nice blue, very classic.

Personally, here are the pros and cons:

Pros:
1)very stylish. very simple
2)large pop out sun visor adequately shades the child. That is hard to find in an umbrella stroller.
3)fabric is simple but durable.
4)rigid seat back. Although it is made of 4 smaller vertical boards, its probably better then sling seat.
5)real recline feature
6)very lightweight at 13.3 LBs
7)nice zippered storage pocket on back of canopy.

Cons:
1)as another reviewer said, the stroller feels somewhat flimsy. I think it is not the most flimsy umbrella stroller out there, but, compared to the maclarens, it does seem more flimsy.
2)steers well. However, compared to the maclarens, this stroller sometimes has a mind of its own. i.e. harder to control it to go where you want it to be. But again, this is compared with the maclarens, which has the best manuberbility in the stroller industry.
3)the wheels are too large. they are 5.5". They are larger then maclarens volo and quest, but don't offer better manuverbility. The larger wheels make the entire stroller somewhat bulky when folded and harder to navigate corners/tighters spaces.

I am just very picky here, comparing this stroller to the maclarens. This stroller does, however, have canopy that maclarens don't have (unless you move up the pricey and heavy techno XT).

This stroller is honesty a very good one at $119. However, back to maclarens for me because for me, the most important feature of a stroller is manuverbility.
on April 8, 2012
I bought this stroller primarily to use at DisneyWorld with grandchildren since I am not keen on lugging around a bulky jogging stroller. It got a great workout last week as we strolled our almost five year old granddaughter around the parks and through the airport. I needed a stroller that would work for an older child who, obviously, does not usually use a stroller and this one was awesome. Lightweight and easy to transport, the bright green stroller was also super easy to spot it among the hundreds of strollers parked outside the theme park attractions! The stroller maneuvered well, folded easily, and the storage bin was adequate for our needs (although we did attach a cup holder...and a backpack hung safely from the handles, too, when we had some extra jackets to carry with us). The extended sunshade was great at shielding our grandchild from the Florida sunshine. The tall handles were very comfortable for both me and for my husband, and I am very pleased with the purchase.
on April 16, 2012
I really like this stroller, I got the Viola, It arrived very quickly and was fully assembled. I bought it for air travel but i have taken it around with me a few times.

Pros
Angles very well
not the lightest but a reasonable weight
the recline is easy to handle
Canopy is nice and wide, although it could angle lower to keep direct sun out of her eyes
five point harness seems difficult for a child to open my daughter is 9 months so I guess I'll find out later
Nice height and width in seat
Nice size basket, can get small items out of while still reclined
Easy opening and folding
Rubber Wheels and locks are real secure
Great handle bar height, covering has good friction too
Goes up to 55lbs carrying weight
Construction seems really good

Cons
I wish it had a peaka boo window, I have to pull back the canopy to see my daughter
definitely not all terrain strictly for well paved smooth surfaces, to be fair it was not marketed as all terrain
not sure how well the colour will deal with the elements its not as deep and bold as i would like, I think I'll spray with Scotch guard to make sure it's water proof
My daughter is a little tall her legs dangle off the seat even in full recline, I wish the end of the seat pull out/ was flexible to bend or extend,
An adult cup holder would have been nice

All in all this item serves my purposes, my daughter loves to ride in it she kicks her legs up and down as we go and is comfortable enough to fall asleep.
on April 21, 2012
We got this two weeks ago, in anticipation of lots of walking as my son is moving preschool. We like that this stroller is easy to use. It moves really well, the stroller is pretty stable. It drives smooth - but only on plain surface. If you have to navigate through sidewalk cracks over 1" wide or 1" difference in height, it's hard to push the stroller. My son is about 42 lbs, so that magnifies the problem. When I use it with my daughter (28 lbs), it's not as bad, except when i have to go up the sidewalk.

It's easy to fold, the sun shade is marvelous. I just can't get over not being able to move through varying street levels smoothly. I've to ask my son to step out each time. Also, can't navigate the gap between the subway train and the ramp.
on March 11, 2013
I bought this to take on our Holy Land cruise a few months back, as I needed a light weight stroller. I researched about 20 before deciding to buy this one. It is very light weight and can take some serious abuse. The Egyptian sand was about the only place it could't be used. We had to carry it on occasion in Jerusalem, as there are loads of stairs, but with it's weight, it wasn't a problem. It has a handle on one side, which makes it super easy. This is now our go to stroller for quick jaunts when it's warm. His other stroller (Peg Perego) is much heavier, has a reversible handle so I can face him out of the wind and has a boot to keep him warm. This one is perfect though for spring and summer and the beginning of fall.
My one and only complaint is that it only locks on one side when it closes, so if it's being carried, it's not quite even on both sides. There should be a lock on both sides.
on August 22, 2012
I did a lot of research so when I ordered this, I ordered with confidence. I have had this stroller one week now and in my opinion for the money you pay for it, it's good but not great. I expected a much deeper recline, and truth is it hardly does. I have a six month old and without a headrest she is sliding to the side and that is at the max recline setting. Also the mechanism that you use to put the stroller back feels flimsy to me as does the sunshade mechanism used to open and close the shade. Also the recline mechanism digs into the side of the stroller a little, and because seats are not padded you can feel them. Wheels just ok. Definitely a much smoother ride with my four year old son inside the stroller versus my infant daughter (very bumbpy ride when going over cracks in sidewalk_).

Other than that I love the handlebars, the sun visor and the overall look of the stroller, but because it does not recline enough I will have to return.
on June 10, 2013
I really liked this stroller in the beginning but after having it awhile, I would probably choose something different next time. It worked great for my grandson when he was between one and two, but since then he doesn't seem all that comfortable in it. The one thing I don't like is that his legs dangle because his feet don't fit well or even reach on the narrow foot support, so its only comfortable for short rides. I do like that it reclines but its the leg & foot situation that I wish were different. It is also rather long length-wise when folded. When I'm at the mall with him, it appears flimsy next to some of the pricier & more sturdy & comfortable looking strollers. I guess you get what you pay for!
on June 1, 2015
Cute, and tall handles. The only thing I feel is misrepresented is where it says it is good for people with long strides. I am only 5'5" and do not have a long stride, and I am constantly tripping over the back wheels when walking. Other than that, it is a great stroller, and I love the extra large canopy.
on December 3, 2013
Ok stroller for a 3 year old. I wanted a jogging stroller with 3 aluminum wheels and rubber tires, but my wife wanted this one. I don't like the plastic wheels. They work, but feel kind of cheap. Rough ride on uneven sidewalks. This stroller is a bit tricky to fold and unfold. It lays back, but not far enough for sleeping flat. If I did it over again, I'd order something else.