Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Inglesina 2013 Swift Stroller, Marina Navy (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on October 17, 2013
I researched just about every lightweight umbrella stroller of high quality. I debated between this one and others triple the price tag through hundreds of reviews. I needed something I could manage with one hand while carrying my infant in the other because of my no-car, 4th floor walk-up, single mom situation. This is it! I can open and close it with one foot and one arm. I can carry it and baby with diaper bag on my back with ease. I can also do it quickly when I'm trying to make the bus though it's best with another person because of the aggressive and not so friendly commuters. This carriage is for 3 months and older but I was able to comfortably put my one month old in it with the help of a snuggie because of how far back the seat drops. I would love to go by the manufacturer guidelines, but I also have to get him to his appointments and the carrier I have just doesn't cut it for a mom recovering from c-section. I love this stroller so much! My little guy falls right out under the shade of the canopy, which is a nice TUP fabric that blocks both sun and rain. The basket fits about three small grocery bags. Someone complained about the mechanism for the seat. I have had no trouble. When I pull both sides up, I am able to get the seat down with my fingertips. It kind of slides ride into your hands. I can't rave enough about this stroller and I am not a paid reviewer. I'm just super excited when I find a product that meets my needs, my son seems to like, and is great for the price. The wheels are a hollow plastic, but I'll take it for the light weight up my elevator-less building.
on May 24, 2013
Very good for travelling. It is light, easy to use and comfortable to maneuver. I love the recliner. IT is hard to find umbrella strollers taht recline so flat like this one. The ones that do, are kinda pricey, but this one has all I was looking for.
on April 18, 2013
I really wanted to love this stroller. After the glowing reviews and thorough research, I decided to give Inglesina Swift a try. Unfortunately, I was so disappointed I had to return it.

Here are the positives:

Reclining feature is excellent (MAJOR plus in umbrella strollers, so kids can sleep, and parents can enjoy an hour or two of sightseeing or running errands) . It lays almost flat and it is easy to slide (as opposed to most umbrella strollers with the annoying reclining cords)
Smooth ride. Feels light and very easy to navigate
Great/big sun shade

Con - Which unfortunately is a MAJOR one and a true deal breaker:

VERY uncomfortable. The back of the seat is so HARD. I could not believe it. If you buy this stroller you will need a cushion, which combined with the price of the stroller, will end up costing equal to or more than the more upscale strollers like the Uppababy G-Luxe.

There was just one con for me, but it is such a major one that I could not get over it. It is like buying a pretty coach for the looks and hating to sit on it. What is the purpose? Inglesina, please add more padding to the back!
on June 18, 2013
i like this stroller bc this is everything i was looking for light enough to travel reclining seat for nap time and pretty tall and wide so my 40 pound 2 year ols feels comfortable in it!!!! ohhh and did i mansion that 110 dollars you cant beat!!!!
on January 22, 2014
I love this stroller. It's easy to push, has a good recline, and a great fold. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because it doesn't come with a cup holder, and the handles are actually a little too high. (I'm only 5'5). I also wish it had an adjustable foot rest, but my kids don't seem to mind that it doesn't.
on August 12, 2013
I found that many strollers in the umbrella category are quite expensive. This one has many great features, including a seat that reclines and the ability to fold it up quite easily, and is at a great price point. I may buy a cup holder to add to it. My 18 month likes riding in it just fine.
on February 10, 2014
Great stroller, is very confortable for my baby and the canopy is awsome, we use to get a bigger but this size is enough to travel
on March 8, 2013
I am very happy with my stroller- very easy to open and close and it closes up so compact that in my small NYC apt it doesn't get in the way at all! I wish it had a larger sun shield but its still workable. The recline is great and very easy to do both with my son in the stroller and when he's out. It is very easy to maneuver and takes the city sidewalk bumps well. I highly recommend this stroller
on September 5, 2013
Easy to use, and very lightly, pretty, functional and grand quality, looks resistant and the color is very modern and beautiful