5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what a tall person needs.
I wanted a light-weight umbrella-style stroller but they are all made for short people. After hours of searching I found this one that will work for the rest of us It is perfect for tall and normal people. I'm 6'3" and my wife is 5'9". We love it.

Published 16 months ago by Scara Jerk

I just got this a few days ago and Ive had a chance to use it indoors and outdoors so I will list the pros and cons from a realistic point of view.

CONS:
1. Seat is VERY shallow, my daughter is 2 yrs and average size, and she is not comfortable.
Published 20 months ago by heather

1.0 out of 5 stars Seat way to shallow, feels heavy to push, needs many improvements, April 26, 2013

CONS:
2. Seat is awkwardly close to the ground for how big the stroller is. My daughters feet are only 2 inches or so from the wheels, so when she is relaxed and sleeping, her feet slipped off the tiny footrest and hit the wheels while the stroller was in motion. Cant be helped! When she is asleep of course she is unaware of anything! And with the seat being so shallow, her legs are going to dangle more.
3. Tall handlebar is great for tall parents, but if the parents are tall, most likely so is the child. That's where the shallow seat and low to the ground features become more of a problem.
4. Stroller is light to pick up, but heavy to push for some reason. It uses a lot of wrist power to move it. Its not very "swift".
5. Buckles for the baby are very hard to undo and has pinched me when putting together which is annoying! Im pretty good at buckles, it doesn't matter, they will surprise you even when you are prepared
6. The recline feature is good to have, but you have to pull both side pieces up, which automatically and QUICKLY lowers the seat. So, when your baby is drowsy and starting to fall asleep, watch them be surprised when that seat falls back on them. You cant stop it with your hand since it takes both hands, one on each side, to recline the seat
7. Comes with no cup holder, organizer, and for $120, that's ridiculous. Even The First Years Ignite at only $60 comes with that!

PROS:
1. The recline is an almost full recline, unlike some of the other similar strollers.
2. Light to pick up
3. Automatic lock
4. Generous canopy

I hope this helps some, I know its hard to order online, esp. a stroller since you cant look at it in person. But you can read the reviews at least and make your decision from there!

2.0 out of 5 stars Good quality construction, but seat is shallow and leg support not adjustable, March 17, 2013
I have had my eye on the Inglesina Swift stroller since before my daughter was born 6 months ago. I did a great deal of reading and comparison shopping in stores and online for the perfect lightweight stroller for our family. We wanted something that was well-constructed, had good quality wheels, maneuvered well, folded compactly, offered multiple reclining positions, had a decent canopy and a five-point harness. The Inglesina Swift does not disappoint in any of those areas. I was impressed with the quality of the construction and materials right away after taking it out of the box. However I was soon disappointed to discover how shallow the seat of the stroller is. My daughter did not seem comfortable in the stroller, and I understand why. The seat is practically a narrow ledge, and the "leg support" the product description states the stroller has is not adjustable. It does not fold up more horizontally to provide leg support for younger babies, but is permanently sloped downward as I imagine you would want it for older children. The product description states that the stroller may be used for babies as young as 3 months, but with the shallow ledge of a seat and nonadjustable leg support, I don't understand how a young baby would be comfortable unless they preferred riding around reclined all the time. My 6 month old daughter prefers to ride in an upright position when she is awake, and unfortunately, the Inglesina Swift stroller does not provide the depth of seat and leg support for a comfortable ride.

3.0 out of 5 stars Really Wanted to Like It, June 8, 2013
I've been doing a lot of research on lightweight umbrella strollers for a trip to Europe at the end of the summer. Before I ordered the Swift, I called a few stores in my area that were identified on the Inglesina USA website to see if they had any on display but none had them in their inventory. Since Amazon had a good deal on the vinile black, I decided to order the stroller and return it if I didn't like it. Well, the stroller arrived yesterday and I'm returning it. My requirements for a travel stroller were lightweight, recline, good-sized canopy, and inexpensive. The Swift has all of those qualities, but the seat is definitely too shallow as a few other reviewers have mentioned. Also, the upright position has too much of a recline for my son's liking. He was only in the stroller for two minutes, but he was already leaning forward. The stroller reclines almost flat, so that would be a plus for anyone looking for that feature. The canopy is pretty huge and offers a great deal of sun protection. Finally, I didn't like the quality of the straps and seat buckle. They felt "cheap."

Pros:
Large canopy
Recline feature
Easy folding mechanism

Cons:
Shallow seat
Cheap straps and buckle
Upright position not upright enough

At this point, I am going to go with a Maclaren Globetrotter or Triumph or Uppababy G Luxe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what a tall person needs., August 19, 2013

It folds up fairly small so that it doesn't take up too much space in the trunk of my car, which is where I keep it. The stroller is study and seems to be well-constructed. The brakes are very easy to engage and disengage with your foot. There is a place to store a diaper bag, backpack, or purse. The straps are easy to use if you leave the shoulder and waist straps hooked together.

Your search is over, buy this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly light weight with great style and quality!, January 26, 2013
This review is from: Inglesina 2013 Swift Stroller, Tulipano Red (Baby Product)
I purchased this stroller for our month vacation to Hawaii. We own a Quinny but thought it would be too large to lug around on flights and while on the island. I did lots of research and settled on the Inglesina Swift. It was exactly what I was looking for. It fit very well for our 5 month old and features great quality and durability. The wheels swivel excellent and never once gave us any problems even while treading through dirt paths and light sand. Love the 5-pt harness and the recline is amazing - not to mention the extra large visor that was well appreciated for our little one. The 2013 model features a higher/taller seat and canopy, which is great for a tall child or all around longer use. The red color is gorgeous altho I did find it to be a bit brighter than what is featured online. It's more of a bright red than deep red. Still very nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with purchase can't say enough, October 16, 2013
Recently purchased for our almost 4 year old daughter to take to Disney. Extremely pleased with price, durability, and large cover to keep sun off. We thought very easy to make any adjustments. She loves the color purple. Mom and dad enjoyed a sturdy yet light weight stroller. I've always kept a cheap umbrella stroller in trunk of car. Glad we found this one as she can still grow into it next few years. Great to have as even older kids need to ride sometimes . Great purchase and price. Highly recommend to others and I had never heard of this brand. Very pleased!

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm very happy with this stroller., May 2, 2013
I spent hours researching strollers to find the one that met our needs. We wanted an umbrella stroller to help us get through the airport. I came to the conclusion that the perfect stroller that had everything I wanted didn't exist in my price range. What finally helped me was making a list of the features I wanted and prioritizing them.

Things I love about this stroller;
It really is as easy to open and close and the video reviews on YouTube said it was. That was a life saver when we had to keep setting it up and collapsing it at the airport!

It's light weight and has a carry handle.

The handles are at comfortable height and because of the angle it seems they would be for a variety of heights. (I'm 5' 5")

It is easy to steer.

It has a seat that reclines for naps.

It has one of the biggest sun shades on the market!

I love the purple color.

My daughter seems comfortable.

It fits in the back of my small Scion xD.

Things I wish it had;
A window in the sunshade. It would be nice to be able to watch her but I can live without it.

A larger storage basket. I was spoiled by my Jeep Liberty which has a huge basket.

A cup holder which impossible to have in a true umbrella stroller

That's it. I would recommend this stroller in a heartbeat. It suited my needs and I'm very happy with it. Good luck on your quest for the perfect stroller!

4.0 out of 5 stars Probably the best stroller for the price, April 20, 2014
Rachel (WASILLA, AK, US) - See all my reviews
So I went back and forth between several different stroller brands. I was looking for something NOT too pricey, but with the following features:
Big enough basket underneath, good for tall people (I'm 5'9''), easy to fold up, reclines for baby to sleep. I bought this stroller on sale for maybe $60 based on other reviews. I used it for a week in D.C., and I'm still a fan. Here is what I love about the stroller and then what you should know about it before you buy it:

WHAT I LOVE
- It reclines almost all the way back. My baby took awesome naps through our whole vacation in this stroller.
- It is probably ideal for people 5'8'' and shorter--I had to hunch a tiny bit, and my feet sometimes kicked the back wheels, but not bad. So, I definitely wouldn't recommend it for anyone taller than me.
- The basket is roomy enough for jackets/small bag, etc.
- Once folded, the little latch works perfectly to hold it closed, and it is super light and easy to carry.

WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE BUYING
- Yes, it is not very padded/cushioned. Didn't seem to bother my little one at all, but if you have a sensitive baby, it feels like they are sleeping on cardboard.
- The sun visor did not shield his face from sun AT ALL. That being said, I hung my nursing cover over the visor, and it worked perfectly for direct sun or taking a nap.
- The basket is completely inaccessible when in recline. HOWEVER, I hung my diaper bag and backpack from the handlebars, and it was no big deal.
- I would definitely recommend the cup holder that comes recommended with this model--it velcroes to the handles, and is awesome.
- It is NOT super easy to fold down--you definitely need two hands, which is not a big deal for me, but could be if you are traveling solo.
- It is NOT easy to get the stroller in the recline position--it takes two hands, sometimes two people. It's very touchy.

All in all, I can't imagine getting a better one for the price. The other more expensive strollers don't have any significantly better features, and you pay more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stroller, May 24, 2013
Very good for travelling. It is light, easy to use and comfortable to maneuver. I love the recliner. IT is hard to find umbrella strollers taht recline so flat like this one. The ones that do, are kinda pricey, but this one has all I was looking for.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the Tall Handles, January 27, 2013
I was really impressed by the quality workmanship of this stroller. The purple wasn't exactly what I was expecting, it is lighter than I see on my monitor and more neon-like. This isn't necessarily a bad thing. I do love the look of this stroller. I'm hoping that over time that it will be easier to fold. It's very easy to unfold this stroller, but for some reason hard to fold. My daughter-in-law said it's easy and went to show me how easy it was and she had problems too.

After this stroller is folded, it has a safety latch that holds it together. I wish that the latch was a little tighter because when you pick up the folded stroller it feels like it opening. It doesn't open, just doesn't feel very secure.

Unless the baby is in the stroller it's hard to recline the back. You need to lift the two arms on either side of the seat (much like a lawn chair). When you have the weight of the baby on the back, it goes back because of gravity. When the baby isn't in the seat, it becomes a hassle. The good news is that it goes back to an almost flat position which was perfect for my new granddaughter.

The canopy is really large and really protects the baby from the sun and rain. It also deters people from want to get too close because the baby is more enclosed. The downside is that when the baby is fully reclined you can't get to the under seat storage. Also, unless I'm doing something wrong, you have the have the seat upright in order to fold this stroller.

I'm not that tall, but most strollers have handles that are too short. I feel I can push this stroller and stand more upright and my feet don't hit the wheels. A definite plus.

I would have given this 5 stars if it wasn't for the trouble we have folding this stroller. If it gets better with time, I'll come back and update this review. Bottom line ... would I recommend this stroller? Yes, it's a great stroller, maneuvers well, easy to carry, comfy for baby ... only wish is that it had a cup holder for me

Inglesina 2013 Swift Stroller, Tulipano Red