Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on September 15, 2013
So we needed something for travel overseas, that was light weight, could spend the day touring sites over bumpy roads ( without giving my baby head trama), had good storage, a canopy that actually worked to protect her from the sun no matter where the sun was, rubber wheels, awesome streering, closes with one hand and opens the same and was comfy for the baby...THIS IS IT!!!
I tried several Maclarens and hated the cheap way they felt the plastic wheels and zero storage. For the price they wanted I thought they were all junk.
This little Italian designed stroller is totally designed for the European traveler so it will basically be awesome everywhere. We have travel from JFK to Germany and Romania and literally everyday I said " I love this" Our baby could recline and sleep perfectly and with the canopy that folds totally down meaning our baby was completely covered- darkness ;) the steering is very smooth and quick to respond, the storage (for reference ) held our travel diapers case, 4 wine bottles, lots of groceries and we hung bread and fruit from the handles and even when we took the baby out this thing did not tip or move..love!

Pro- all
Only Con- per my husband , he wishes it had a shoulder strip vs just a hand strap to carry when folded. But honestly we close at gate check in and at the car...so it doesn't really matter.
on June 17, 2013
This is a very nice umbrella stroller. I have not taken it outside for an accurate test drive, however, because I am sending it back. Not sure if anyone else is as keen on compact-ness as I am, but I thought I would share my thoughts on that matter. I purchased this stroller to replace a 2007 Maclaren Quest (with a busted canopy). I was hoping for something with a better canopy. The Trip canopy is perfect. Side by side, the Trip beats the Quest in every way (sturdier frame, taller handles, more comfy seat, more accessible basket, better brakes) but one. The wheels on this stroller are huge, and thus the stroller is wide and unwieldy, by comparrison. It claims to be 19 inches wide, but the front wheels are almost 20 inches. And the turning radius is cumbersome, not nimble. If this is not an issue for you, get this stroller. Especially if you are tall, and like the option to shade your child. I wish I could just pop of the wheels and replace them with the nimble Maclaren wheels!!
on December 8, 2013
This is a pretty good stroller. I bought it because of the large sun canopy. Some of the other strollers had very small canopies and at that was not acceptable in my book, i.e. Maclaren. We live in a sunny climate and I don't think I should have to purchase an extra "extension". Does it handle as nice as the Maclaren? No. But it handles pretty well. It is easy to fold and set up. However, it doesn't always stay locked when it is collapsed, which can be a pain. I like the little bar. I would attach toys to it when my baby was smaller so they didn't get thrown out of the stroller. I use this primarily for travel and for quick trips into stores. My daughter seems to prefer this over our jogging stroller because she is more upright. Overall, I am pretty happy with my purchase.
Pros: Lightweight; Good canopy; Handles pretty well.
Cons: Doesn't stay locked when collapsed; Two handed recline feature.
on March 31, 2014
We bought this at the last minute (Very thankful for Prime shipping!) before a July flight from NC to Texas. We wanted something that folded up compact and was light and breathable for my 11 month old son. This stroller fit the requirement nicely. Our other stroller is hot during the summer and makes him sweat, the fabric doesn't allow any air in. This stroller keeps him nice and comfortable. He's not overheating and sweating, even in the south Texas heat. All four wheels have suspension systems on them and absorb shock nicely. They roll smoothly and turn nicely as well. The shade is huge and does very well at shielding him from the sun. My son also took a good nap during the layover at the airport while laying in this stroller. It lays back fairly flat and he's also loved the bar at the front. It's flexible so he holds it and has a blast lifting it and bending it. It's a great stroller for the money and we plan to keep it around for the next little one in a couple of years.
on August 30, 2013
This stroller is awesome!! The reclining options are great and it's very easy to use. My husband and I are tall and this stroller is very comfortable to steer without hunching over. Everything I expected and well worth the cost. Highly recommend!!!
on February 14, 2014
I LOVE this stroller! Originally bought it for Disneyland and the plane ride home as we are military and travel a lot. Ive has since August and it is still in the shape i first got it. It is very light weight easy to fold can take apart to wash it really takes up as much space as a umbrella. My son loves it he is a fan of hanging on the edge of his seat the reason i bought a light weight stroller with a handle bar (found maybe 2 with them) though it comes off easy. The wheels are a rubber type and are amazing even worked in the snow on grass! The only complain would be the handles to push are coming a bit apart from the end but it was a little loose since a bought it all in all i would recommend/ buy again.
on June 12, 2014
It is ok but not as portable as we thought. It is good when my baby sleeps, however the basket is too small and it is not so easy to carry it around.
on February 9, 2016
A great stroller, light and easy to fold up.
on April 19, 2013
After a lot of research ,I ordered this stroller because of the good reviews. It has a lot of great features ,big canopy,great recline ,easy to open and close,front bar ( my grandson loves to hold on to it)flexible so stroller can be closed with it on. The wheels handle well on rough ,bumpy surfaces and suspension is good to keep the ride comfortable for the baby. Very well made!!!