5.0 out of 5 stars Great readings
Published on September 14, 2011 by Savvy reader

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh
Not bad. He tends to "borrow" from other authors a lot. Robert Jordan, David Gemmell, etc... Maybe subconsciously but it's readily apparent. All in all, the books are okay.
Published 8 months ago by Pen Name

5.0 out of 5 stars Great readings, September 14, 2011
This review is from: Inheritance (Eragon / Eldest / Brisingr) (The Inheritance Cycle) (Paperback)
I love reading, but being a mother of 2 I had no time. One day my son was reading these books (borrowed from school library) and he was so exited, he kept asking me to read it as well. I finally gave in and started reading it. I thought I do not care anymore for magic, dragons, dwarves and elves! But the fact is, I enjoyed reading these books so much, I was lost in the world of Eragon for several days! These books are worth every minute you spend ion them. Awesome!

5.0 out of 5 stars In Responce to the 1Star Review, July 14, 2011
Andrea Bosco (Cincinnati, Ohio United States) - See all my reviews
This book is actually a combination of Eragon, Eldest, and Bisinger. This combimation is only $25, which $12 less than if you baught each book seperetly as ebooks. So don't listen to the idiot who dosen't read the book description.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantasy lovers rejoice another great series to enjoy, April 28, 2011
If you have enjoyed the ever popular Harry Potter series, or the Twilight series, and are looking for a new series to keep you reading, this is a winner.

For an author who was as young as he was when he first was published he did a remarkable job of creating this whole universe and characters in these books. These books are a bit long but are very easy to read and they are really an epic adventure to save the world from evil. You'll find the main character Eragon to be a loveable boy whose innocence and bravery are similar those of some of the great characters of novels past. You'll enjoy seeing him grow up and you'll love you'll the relationship he creates with his rare and special Dragon.

They are worth a read, and with the 4th and final book of the series set for publication and release now is a great time to start these incredible books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Three great books for one great price, November 27, 2011
Im now in tenth grade, but I have been following this series since my seventh grade year of middle school. In this time, I have read these books a total of three times and they get better and better with each viewing. At the conclusion of this series, I find myself more or less saddened by how great this series was.

atra esterni ono thelduin

5.0 out of 5 stars A good deal... and a great series, Ignore 1 star review, July 16, 2011
Jendle (Idaho, USA) - See all my reviews
This series of books is well worth the price. When you break it down it comes to $8 each book. That is very reasonable for a book. The person that wrote the first review is someone who probably should have stuck to garage sales and secondhand stores for the .25 paperback. Just because you are buying an E-Book doesn't make it any less work from the author. Also you are paying for the convenience of not having to tote a bulky book around and even more important have to find space on already crammed book shelves.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inheritance, August 19, 2011
This is one of the best series that I have ever read. It rivals Tolkien on many levels, but is in it's own world all together. I look forward to the conclussion of the series coming in November. I feel like a kid again, entering a world of fantasy and using my imagination again! Cheers

5.0 out of 5 stars Inheritance, February 14, 2011
I'm currently deployed to Afghanistan and the product arrived within 2 weeks, and was packed very well. The books were in great shape. Good job to Amazon. This is an awsome series and recommend to anyone who is into mythology style books. If you like the movie " Eragon " this is a must have collectors item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Series, December 13, 2010
These book are fantastic. I am an avid reader of fantasy, and all 3 of these were very fulfilling reads. Christopher Paoilini is an amazing author and I look forward to all of his future publications. Thanks Chris - your work is stunning.

4.0 out of 5 stars Get a grip!, July 15, 2011
Nico B (Riverside County, California) - See all my reviews
I bought the Eragon "paper" book from Walmart for $12.00. And the rest of the collection each were around that price, so offering the entire series for $24.00 is nothing. My Kindle is the best thing since sliced bread for me, and I would pay to keep myself happy with my reading life. I guess the previous reviewer mustn't be much of a reader.

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good fantisy piece!, February 11, 2014
This is my third time reading the series, and each time it just is better and better. I enjoyed watching Paolini's writing style mature over the course of these three book and of course the final book in the 'Cycle'. A great read!

ARRAY(0xa37f3750)

Inheritance (Eragon / Eldest / Brisingr) (The Inheritance Cycle)
Inheritance (Eragon / Eldest / Brisingr) (The Inheritance Cycle) by Christopher Paolini (Paperback - November 9, 2010)
$38.97 $29.36