5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
I could not possibly have found a better product for the price I paid. It's solid and it holds my DVD player and everything that goes with it, even including DVD's. Great deal!
Published 9 months ago by Xplrr13

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks a bit flimsy
Product hopefully won't fall apart. Purchased it cause it was for our Dad who needed it to transport his DVD player on mass transit to and from work. Funny part was although the item was so inexpensive the shipping was 4x more expensive.
Published 7 months ago by Helena Caracciolo

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, November 30, 2013
Xplrr13 (Augusta, ME USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Init Case for Most Portable DVD Players Up to 9" - Black (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right for a Tablet carrying case!, January 1, 2013
I didn't get this to carry a DVD player, but rather to carry my tablet computer.
It's a Xoom and is 10" x 7" x 1/2" and way too small for a laptop carrying case.

I wanted something to hold the tablet while I was walking around, protect it when I put it in the car, etc.
I already have a slip-cover, but that didn't have a shoulder strap, and wasn't quite enough padding to protect it if I forgot it on the car seat and plopped a bunch of mail on it.

This DVD Player carrying case is just the right size for the tablet, plus it has a pouch that I can put a power cord if I go on a trip.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed. Will protect my 9in. player, carry acessories., December 1, 2013
My G-kids will get a portable dvd/cd player on Christmas, this case will
protect player and carry accessories. Its strong, yet pretty lightweight.
I am happy to give this as a present.

5.0 out of 5 stars Init Case for Most Portable DVD Players Up to 9" - Black, December 11, 2013
I tried it and liked it so I bought 5 more. It has more room than the other DVD bags I've tried and yet it still looks smaller not bulky. It has about 5 disc pockets and other pockets for stuff. It's great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Needed for neat, compact storage, January 17, 2014
It serves it's purpose at an unbeatable price and the case is very durable. It even has a convenient spaces for DVD storage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and easy, February 25, 2014
S&H (Dix Hills, NY USA) - See all my reviews
Best and cheapest case to carry a DVD player on vacation. Works fine and much less money than other brands.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent perfect service, February 6, 2014
EXCELLENT! perfect service. would recommed to other. I am able to travel w/ in secure case have no worries about damages

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 nails, January 30, 2014
purchased the DVD Player..from Amazon.. needed a case..perfect..it even has a storage place .for carring my DVD's..I love it..can carry movies for myself and the kids.

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks a bit flimsy, January 29, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars case, January 22, 2014
he loves the case and it holds all he needs in it!!! can carry it everywhere he goes!!
glad I got it for him!!

Init Case for Most Portable DVD Players Up to 9" - Black
$19.75
In stock. Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
Rate and Discover Movies