Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now SnS

on April 19, 2011
I initally bought three pair of these. I am currently waiting on more to show up. I wear these socks each time I have to wear socks(which is all to often). I run in them daily, and I have some of the tan ones for wear in uniform. I am the kind of person who prefers to be in sandals if given a choice. These socks (whether in running shoes or boots) replicate that sandal feeling more than anything else I've ever tried. They prevent blisters and keep you feet drier than any other sock (which in my case in Iraq, is quite important). They do take a little getting used to, however once you put that first pair on, you won't want to wear anything else(or you'll immediately hate them and give them to a friend who'll love you forever for it). Toe shoes are quite the trend right now, and therefore these are as well. I don't care about trends. I prefer common sense. It makes sense to me that if you place material between your toes, you'll get less blisters and wick more moisture away. That's why I initially bought them. Buy a pair, you'll love them. If you don't, feel free to send them to me.
44 comments137 of 144 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 20, 2008
I bought these socks when I started training for a marathon. I'm about 3/4 way through my training, and I wear these socks every time I have a longer distance (12+ miles) run. They are great. I've had trouble in the past with traditional running socks, getting blisters between my toes, and having bruised toenails. Since wearing these socks, I've had less bruising, and NO blisters at all. I will be buying more if I continue to distance run after I finish this training program and run the marathon.
0Comment118 of 128 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 9, 2009
They fit great inside my FiveFingers. They keep my shoes clean and I think it makes the shoes a little easier to put on. The socks, however, do take a little finesse to get the toes to fit right. The socks feel great and stay where they're supposed to.
0Comment34 of 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 3, 2010
I bought two pairs of these to wear with my Vibram KSO sports. One pair ripped between the big toe and second toe after one day of use. According to Amazon.com's return policy, you cannot return worn items... I didn't read this beforehand and sent them back.. So I am out more than $20 and without socks. Do yourself a favor and buy these socks from your local retailer. I got a few pairs at my local REI and they are of higher quality and stretch and fit properly. My new socks are Injinji also, but are of a different design. Maybe the seller is selling older stock socks.. Your mileage may vary, buyer beware.
0Comment44 of 49 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 21, 2010
I got these socks based on the stellar reviews here. I have been very disappointed with them. The socks tore within two washes. I am not sure whether the samples I received were bad, but needless to say I am not happy with this product. And for $10 a pop, these should have been more than rugged.
0Comment44 of 51 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 29, 2010
I used these with my Vibram KSO and Bikila running shoes.

Since I'm a long-distance runner, you pretty much have to use socks to wick away any moisture from your feet that comes from sweat, rain, etc. Otherwise, your going to get blisters, etc.

However, as stated above, some of the toes do not fit well in the Vibrams with the sock. There are also pressure points near the transition between your toes that can cause circulation issues.

So, as an ideal compromise, I cut off all of the sock toes, except for the big toe. I also modify the remaining 4 toe holes in the sock, so that there is a single large hole that encompasses the 3 middle toes, and a final hole for the pinky toe - in addition to the remaining big toe insert. This configuration keeps the sock from rolling up whilst you run and also feels comfortable with your toes in the Vibram shoes.
99 comments147 of 184 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 12, 2012
I'm hardly an avid runner, so I can't comment from that end, but for me? These socks are worth every penny. I have wider feet with flat arches, meaning most of my exercise shoes are stability-based and lack the amazing ventilation I'd love them to have... which makes for very warm, sweaty feet, VERY VERY fast. I Zumba a few times a week and we also walk about 1-2 hours a night, and my warm feet were getting so blistered from rubbing toes that it was preventing me from going at all. My husband suggested trying these and I was a little worried they'd be thick (even though it says CoolMax), so I also bought another brand (which was awful).

The result? They have literally SAVED my workouts. I can walk for hours or Zumba like a dork and my feet, no matter how sweaty, don't rub or chaff, which lets me be injury-free for the next day!

I am the type who grumbles about paying $7 for a pack of socks, so shelling out $12 for a single pair was NOT ideal to me... but I love them so much, I just order two more pairs. That says something! ;)
on March 30, 2010
There is some extra cloth on the little toe and I notice it when I am putting the Vibram Five Finger shoes on but after a minute of wear it feels normal. An obvious tip: I pull the socks tight around the toes before putting the shoes on. I find that with these socks, my feet sweat less and my Vibrams are more cool and comfortable. They're not magic socks, that's just the layering effect, but these are the only socks I've found that fit comfortably in my Vibrams. Great socks!
on June 5, 2010
I have had a pair of vibram five fingers KSO treks for about two months. I love the shoes which recently started causing blisters in certain areas. I broke down and started buying these socks which have not disappointed. They have eliminated the foot odor in these leather shoes as well as provided a comfortable snug fit for me. Granted, all feet are different and I tend to have some long skinny toes. These stretched to fit comfortably. They seem to be made of quality material.

I would not run around sock-footed in these since carpet will ultimately wear holes in them. So far I have machine washed them multiple times and they have retained their shape without stretching. These socks are great to use even if you do not have a pair of vibrams. They work well in regular shoes. I have even worn them in insulated boots.
22 comments12 of 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 4, 2009
I was having significant blister problems prior to purchasing these socks. Every time i ran I'd get blisters by the 5 mile point. The blisters were significant on the bottoms of my feet and on several toes. I tried wearing multiple socks with no relief. After researching, i chose these synthetic toe socks and the difference was night and day. I have had NO blisters since wearing these socks. All i did was change to these socks. They are amazing and i would recommend them to any serious runners dealing with blisters.
0Comment15 of 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse