5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome light minimal sock
Published on August 14, 2011 by Jim Fischer

3.0 out of 5 stars too delicate
The fit and the feel of the socks is great but the pairs i bought each have small holes in them after 1 or 2 wears. Myabe I am using them wrong but i would hope such expensive socks would last at least a year.
Published on August 13, 2012 by Dorkjock

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome light minimal sock, August 14, 2011
After running my First 50 mile Ultra in July and trashing my feet I decided it was time for a change. I ran in a famous maker running sock and ended up with blisters on heels and under toe nails..ouch right??? After a little research I ordered a few pairs of these socks. They are super light weight. Feels like you have nothing on at all. It is great. I've run several trails in them and no issues. As I am writing this review I am ordering a few more pairs and a couple of original pairs with a little more cushion for road running. I like the compression my other socks offered in the arch but I will take blister free feet and toes over that any day. Give them a try. They are awesome.. (I normally run 40-60miles a week road and trail)

5.0 out of 5 stars Injinji No Show Lightweight, July 24, 2011
These socks were perfect for me. I got a huge blister from running in my five fingers shoes the first few times. I picked up these (expensive) socks on a whim and couldn't be happier. They not only made my run blister and pain free, but I also felt like my feet could breathe better, although that could have just been in my head.

If you have five fingers shoes and get blisters or jus want a more comfortable run I recommend these.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZINGLY comfortable, August 12, 2012
These are super comfy... now, to be fair, I have the Vibram Five Finger shoes and LOVE them... so I'm used to the whole feel of the individual toe shoes/socks... the shoes took away my left knee pain in a matter of 1 week. I wanted some socks that were really comfortable and kept my feet dry but not thick... these fit the bill perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars With my toe socks, I am capable of doing anything., December 25, 2012
With my toe socks, I am capable of doing anything. These special socks have granted me fabulous powers that I cannot divulge. You have to buy them for yourself to understand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the Fila Skele-Toes!, July 8, 2012
Amazon Customer (Orlando, FL, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Injinji 2012 Performance Lightweight No Show Toe Socks (Sports)
I'll be honest straight off the bat here -- I'm no runner. I only run if chased. But I love my Fila Skele-toes Voltage shoes so much that I bought two pair of them. And while I can wear them comfortably without socks, when I'm in my freezing-cold office, my toes get cold. Thus, I got the Injinji no-show socks.

The "performance lightweight" aspect is fantastic -- I used to wear crazy toe socks years ago, but they were always thick and bulky between the toes. These socks are thin and incredibly comfortable. (It probably helps that I'm pairing a toe sock with a toe shoe, instead of cramming my poor separated toes into a regular shoe.)

These are also very durable. After many a washing, they still look brand-new, with no pilling or pulled elastic. Well worth the investment!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love, love, August 29, 2011
I ran in Vibrams for about 9 months, barefoot, and it worked out pretty good. But after a while the shoes were destroyed by an unbearable funk that would not come out regardless of how much I washed them. After reading many others comment about this problem and offering the Injinji liners as a solution, I decided to give these a shot. Recently purchased a new set of Vibrams and got a pair of Injinji no-show liner - they are AMAZING. Much more comfortable to run in lined feet vs. barefoot AND after about 100 miles the Vibrams still smell like new. The Injinji's have held up pretty good, it's a very thin sock but resilient. The no-show cut is perfect for Vibrams. Highly recommend!

4.0 out of 5 stars Injinji Finger Socks, June 1, 2012
These sock are pricey @ $10/pr, but I hate wearing shoes with no socks. I wear a 10.5 so was right on the edge between a Large vs. XLarge. I chose the Large and wish I had gone with the XL as the elastic is not stretching out like most socks (this is a good thing!) so they fit on the tight end of the scale. The socks are quite comfortable and help reduce the sweating between the toes. These sock change the sensation of walking as every toe is truly independent. These socks were purchased to use with my "finger" shoes (Fila: Skeletoes AMP) which have the same great walking sensation...none of my other shoes compare in comfort (Nike AIR, Asics, Converse). I have not tried the Vibram Toe shoes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Work Well, January 16, 2012
My injinji No Show Socks are performing well. They fit well in my Vibram Five Fingers, keep me from having to wash my shoes as often (funkly smell), prevent hot spots, breath well, make it easier to slip on my shoes, wash up well, show very little over the shoe, and seem pretty durable. I wear them walking around and during exercise (outdoor running & "boot camp" class and they are holding up well after a few months.

I'll buy more and recommend them. It would be nice if they cost less, maybe as they become more popular..

1.0 out of 5 stars 2 holes in two weeks, April 30, 2013
I wore them on the run (with vibram seeya's) and running for 2-3 km every day. I don't use them at home. So after 2 or so weeks I got two holes in one of them. I don't know how they've managed to get 186 5-star reviews. I guess people aren't running in them but just wearing casually, but those are called "Performance" socks so I'm very disappointed. I've read a review about this issue, but thought if 12 people have managed to get holes in them in few days and 186 are pretty happy with them - I'll be fine. Unfortunately it doesn't worked out this way.

3.0 out of 5 stars too delicate, August 13, 2012