Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: Small|Color: Black|Change

on May 26, 2013
I recently purchased these socks at the recommendation of an employee of my local athletic shoe store where I was getting fitted for new running shoes. I've recently crossed the 10K mark in my marathon training program and have experienced what runners inevitably face at some point: blisters. In the matter of a week, I seemed to be getting blisters on my toes every time I ran (logging 40+ miles a week). Needless to say, Band Aids did to little to provide relief at that point.

These socks were the perfect solution. The material is comparable to other athletic socks in terms of eliminating moisture and keeping your feet breathable. They are a little tricky to get on your toes just right, but you eventually get the hang out it.

The only drawback is probably specific to these lightweight versions - as mentioned in a previous post, I'm not sure how durable they will be. They are decidedly made out of thin material, so we'll see how long they last.

Hopefully they last for awhile because, otherwise, they're a really great product for runners at all stages.

UPDATE: 150 miles later and these are still holding up!
on February 22, 2014
I wish they had a sizing chart. I bought the XL as those generally are 9-13, it turns out that their XL is 14+ It worked out fine for me because I'm a size 13 but just wanted to let others know.
22 comments| 70 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 15, 2014
Bought size L I'm a size 12 and it fits greats, bought them to use them on my vibram, the work great together no discomfort what so ever, first time using vibram and this type of sock, was worried about my toes begin apart, but no discomfort what so ever, a must have!

Check the pictures I uploaded
review image review image review image review image
on April 29, 2013
I had three blisters on my foot that prevented me from running. From the day I got these socks, I went for my long runs. The blisters did not worsen, in fact healed and at the same time I could still run pain free.

Keeps me toes dry and cool during runs exceeding 4 miles.

If it were'nt for the price, I would get at least 2-3 more pairs!
on April 6, 2014
First off, I'm a woman...I usually buy women's mediums...but decided to go with a men's small. Great fit! They seem sturdier than the women's version, and I like that the toes don't seem as long as the women's. My others tended to have extra at the end of the toe. Think the price is too high, but then again, they are specialized....oh well!
on July 31, 2015
I have never warn toe socks before and the comfort is absolutely insane! I wanted to try the best on the market and this really is the best. Love these socks, plan to get more in the future. Included some pictures.

The fitment for the medium size is extraordinary. First time getting a sock where the heel marker lines up with my heel. They are very cool to wear, but do have some warmth to them over extended periods of time.

Feeling is amazing, if your a first time toe sock wearer don't stray away, it feels different, but its quite nice to walk in. Just came back from a quick jog and what a difference.
review image review image
on July 25, 2013
Nice to wear with my Vibram Five Fingers and run in at the park. Keep my toes dry and free of blisters.
on September 19, 2013
I ordered 2 pair of these socks, and holes developed on 3 of them after only wearing them 2 or 3 times. The holes show up between the toes and on the bottom of the sock under the ball of your foot. At $12 a pair, this was very disappointing.
on November 11, 2013
I'm loving these socks so far. They haven't entirely prevented blisters on my toes, but they've helped a good deal. I'm usually a size 10.5-11.5 shoe (depending on brand). I ordered the Medium size Injinjis which are supposed to fit up to a size 10.5, and I'm glad I didn't order bigger. Mine are snug but not tight. I'd give these 5 stars if not for the price and how flimsy they appear--I can see a toenail going through these without much work, and I predict I will wear through them in short time due to how much I walk.
on May 27, 2015
I am perturbed by these socks. For twelve dollars PER pair I fully EXPECT a flawless sock. This is not a pack of 3 or pack of 6 or $4 a dozen pack; what I have here is a single pair of socks containing flaws that I would expect in socks costing one-tenth of what I paid for these socks.

The fit is as expected. Depending on shoe I wear 8.5EE or 9US. These socks are made to fit a small range of foot size and on my feet the medium size is "just loose"; I much prefer a sock that is a tad loose than one that is a tad small. Toes can be too short however. My toes fit just fine in these, but that's because the fit is already loose. If you have loong toes that could be mistaken for claws or fingers you might consider upsizing.

The material is good stuff. As described, it is a lightweight material. It breathes easily and wicks moisture away. Great for stopping toe jam and foot odors.

The stitching, however, has got me all bent. I am OCD about my socks and feet. I feel any sock defects near or on toes, it bugs the bejesus out of me and to no end. Socks *have* to be aligned just right and I can take up to 5 minutes putting on my cheap toe socks. My kids are the same way. This household does not buy cheap quality socks; we are one big happy OCD sock family! So when I discovered that the big toes one my two pairs (total of $24 mind you) are square, I freaked out. Its not one defect, I have four defects for each corner of my toes -AWESOME! To make matters worse, I am across the pond in the big sandy desert so no returning these, it'll cost as much to ship these back as it did to buy one pair. Besides, I cannot wear normal socks anymore. The toe jam and sweat and stickiness you get between the toes is too much to handle.
review image
44 comments| 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse