Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on August 14, 2011
After running my First 50 mile Ultra in July and trashing my feet I decided it was time for a change. I ran in a famous maker running sock and ended up with blisters on heels and under toe nails..ouch right??? After a little research I ordered a few pairs of these socks. They are super light weight. Feels like you have nothing on at all. It is great. I've run several trails in them and no issues. As I am writing this review I am ordering a few more pairs and a couple of original pairs with a little more cushion for road running. I like the compression my other socks offered in the arch but I will take blister free feet and toes over that any day. Give them a try. They are awesome.. (I normally run 40-60miles a week road and trail)
on July 24, 2011
These socks were perfect for me. I got a huge blister from running in my five fingers shoes the first few times. I picked up these (expensive) socks on a whim and couldn't be happier. They not only made my run blister and pain free, but I also felt like my feet could breathe better, although that could have just been in my head.

If you have five fingers shoes and get blisters or jus want a more comfortable run I recommend these.
66 comments| 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 12, 2012
These are super comfy... now, to be fair, I have the Vibram Five Finger shoes and LOVE them... so I'm used to the whole feel of the individual toe shoes/socks... the shoes took away my left knee pain in a matter of 1 week. I wanted some socks that were really comfortable and kept my feet dry but not thick... these fit the bill perfectly.
on July 8, 2012
I'll be honest straight off the bat here -- I'm no runner. I only run if chased. But I love my Fila Skele-toes Voltage shoes so much that I bought two pair of them. And while I can wear them comfortably without socks, when I'm in my freezing-cold office, my toes get cold. Thus, I got the Injinji no-show socks.

The "performance lightweight" aspect is fantastic -- I used to wear crazy toe socks years ago, but they were always thick and bulky between the toes. These socks are thin and incredibly comfortable. (It probably helps that I'm pairing a toe sock with a toe shoe, instead of cramming my poor separated toes into a regular shoe.)

These are also very durable. After many a washing, they still look brand-new, with no pilling or pulled elastic. Well worth the investment!
on December 25, 2012
With my toe socks, I am capable of doing anything. These special socks have granted me fabulous powers that I cannot divulge. You have to buy them for yourself to understand.
on August 29, 2011
I ran in Vibrams for about 9 months, barefoot, and it worked out pretty good. But after a while the shoes were destroyed by an unbearable funk that would not come out regardless of how much I washed them. After reading many others comment about this problem and offering the Injinji liners as a solution, I decided to give these a shot. Recently purchased a new set of Vibrams and got a pair of Injinji no-show liner - they are AMAZING. Much more comfortable to run in lined feet vs. barefoot AND after about 100 miles the Vibrams still smell like new. The Injinji's have held up pretty good, it's a very thin sock but resilient. The no-show cut is perfect for Vibrams. Highly recommend!
on January 16, 2012
My injinji No Show Socks are performing well. They fit well in my Vibram Five Fingers, keep me from having to wash my shoes as often (funkly smell), prevent hot spots, breath well, make it easier to slip on my shoes, wash up well, show very little over the shoe, and seem pretty durable. I wear them walking around and during exercise (outdoor running & "boot camp" class and they are holding up well after a few months.

I'll buy more and recommend them. It would be nice if they cost less, maybe as they become more popular..
VINE VOICEon April 12, 2012
The only reason that I gave these socks 4 stars instead of 5 stars is because I am an 8.5 & the Small is a touch too short on a few of my toes. I was afraid to go with a larger size because of needing to stuff the sock into the toe slots. However, because of this, my toes do get sore after hiking with these socks. I think I may be better off without & endure the sweaty feet.

Per the packaging, the fabric is 75% Coolmax, 22% Nylon & 3% Lycra. The socks are described as ultra thin (designed as an ultra think interface), but they are not as thin as nylons or a women's trouser sock. I'd put them at around the same thickness as a thin men's dress sock.

The sock is further described as having AIS:Technology. (1) Anatomical 5 toe design - interface keeps toes dry and prevents blisters. Properly aligns toes for natural movement. (2) Arch Support - mid foot stability (tighter elastic band) eliminates bunching. (3) Vector Heel - precision stitching for custom fit prevents slipping. (4) Dual Welt Band - holds sock in place (this top band is the only thing you'll see when wearing this sock with your Vibrams).

Wash: machine wash warm & line dry.

Overall Impression: I could definitely feel the sock inside of my Vibrams - the toes were a little tighter, comfortable enough at first, but my toes got sore after hiking for awhile. They work well for sweaty feet, but the soreness over-rode the sweaty, so I ditched the socks mid-way through the hike. Some reviewers have written about cutting the toes off. That may be a solution. If I try it, I will post the results.
on June 1, 2012
These sock are pricey @ $10/pr, but I hate wearing shoes with no socks. I wear a 10.5 so was right on the edge between a Large vs. XLarge. I chose the Large and wish I had gone with the XL as the elastic is not stretching out like most socks (this is a good thing!) so they fit on the tight end of the scale. The socks are quite comfortable and help reduce the sweating between the toes. These sock change the sensation of walking as every toe is truly independent. These socks were purchased to use with my "finger" shoes (Fila: Skeletoes AMP) which have the same great walking sensation...none of my other shoes compare in comfort (Nike AIR, Asics, Converse). I have not tried the Vibram Toe shoes.
on March 13, 2012
These socks are wonderful and highly recommended! They are a little pricy and that was my only hesitation in buying them initially but I'm so glad that I decided to go for it anyway. They are super soft and very comfortable. They are so much better for your feet while exercising or while spending a long period of time on your feet. I've also used them in conjunction with my Vibram Toe Sneakers and they fit great. They are nice and thin so your foot still fits comfortably in the sneaker. The price may sway you at first but if you can afford it definitely get them, you won't be disappointed! In addition, the color is awesome! I also got the similar pair in blue; both colors were gorgeous, just what I was looking for.