5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE LOVE LOVE!!
Published on May 4, 2011 by Mel

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but lack durability
Published on September 4, 2009 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but lack durability, September 4, 2009
I am training for a 50 mile ultra marathon and thought I'd try the Injinji socks for my long training runs. They have been great for stopping blisters but I already have a hole in the socks. I've done 2 long runs that took about 7 hours and 3 shorter runs that took 2-3 hours. Even for performance wear I expect a $12 pair of socks to last longer than a 12 pack of equivalently priced socks from Target. Good product that works but a major quality issue that doesn't match the price point.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE LOVE LOVE!!, May 4, 2011
Last year I walked in the 39.3 mile Avon Walk for Breast Cancer (DC) and walked away with 20+ blisters on my feet. No matter how I prepped or bandaged my feet, blisters were inevitable. I purchased these socks for this year's walk (which occurred this past weekend) as I figured I had nothing to lose...Guess what?! After all 39.3 miles not a single blister!! Simply unbelievable! :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Great socks, November 25, 2011
I've bought multiple pairs of this sock, along with the one of the other lightweights that says injinji one the top of one foot instead of the ankle. I prefer them to regular socks, whether I'm wearing separated toe shoes or not.

Pros:They are comfortable, seem fairly durable, and dry pretty fast. Reduces friction between toes thus reducing problems like blisters. When my feet get sweaty, toes aren't slippery when they rub together. Did I mention dries pretty fast?

They make Vibram Fivefingers shoes fit more snug which could be a pro or con.

Cons: Much more expensive than normal socks, white seems to get dirtier easier. They take longer to put on and and take off, and I seem to have a tendency to lose them more often in the wash compared to other socks. The build quality is hit or miss. One pair has held up fine 1 1/2 years+ and counting, and another has a small hole on the stitching on the inside of the heel after like a month (hasn't spread but it's there.) I'm taking a star away for this because this sort of thing has happened on more than one sock.

Overall, a great sock. I really appreciate great socks, and am willing to pay extra to get them. I own other "expensive" poly sport socks such as Under Armor and the like, and I have to say that the injinji is the better choice. An increase in quality control would earn one more star. A better price would bring the 5th star. I do strongly recommend these socks, with the condition that consideration be given to the negatives that I've highlighted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for distance runners prone to toe blisters, July 1, 2009
I have problems getting blisters on my fourth toes because they sort of curl underneath my middle toes when I run. This totally solved the problem! I had tried toe separators and athletic tape in a variety of different ways, but these socks did the trick. I've run in them several times and they're holding up really well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not Just for Runners Anymore..., November 10, 2009
Terry Sunday (El Paso, Texas United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
I originally bought a pair of Injinji Tetrasocks a couple of years ago to replace the thin silk liners that I wore under my heavy wool hiking socks while backpacking. I wasn't sure whether or not they would work at first. The company's marketing campaign at the time was pretty much geared toward long-distance runners, and the number of different types of socks they offered was very small. The ones I bought were a little too thick to use as liners (the company now offers an ultra-thin sock just for that purpose). But I decided to give them a try anyway, and I'm sure glad I did. They worked like a charm. Injinji's claims of eliminating blisters turned out to be absolutely true, at least in my case. Wearing them, I never got a blister while backpacking over very rugged terrain in the mountains of the Southwestern U.S.--something that I can't say about my old silk liners.

That experience led me to try them for everyday use. Having done so, I'm even more impressed, to the extent that I am now in the process of replacing ALL of my regular socks with Tetrasocks. They are very well-made, durable, comfortable, liberating and suitable for any and all uses--walking, running, lounging, traveling or just for warmth on cold winter nights. They come in three lengths--Micro, Mini-Crew and Crew. The Micros are REALLY short and the Crews are pretty long--I find the Mini-Crew to be just right.

Tetrasocks are an ingenious product that really does live up to the hype, and Injinji is constantly expanding the line. Business must be good. I recommend them highly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Hiking Sock! NO BLISTERS, November 23, 2009
I studied reviews about Injinji online before I bought these to go on a strenuous 10 mile hike in the North Georgia Mountains - My first hike ever by the way. needed a sock that would help prevent blisters/pain as I have the world's most sensitive feet hands down! I get blisters even when walking.

Reviews were promising so...I got 2 pairs of socks, wasn't used to the "toes", so I wore them 2 days before the hike, just in case, to get a feel for them.

You must know - THESE ARE THE BEST DARN SOCKS!!! I wore my favorite KEEN hiking sandals - womens size 10.5 (usually wear size 10) my foot seemed to slide around a bit, these socks kept my feet warm yet cool, comfortable and cushioned (yes cushioned) and NO BLISTERS - NOT EVEN A HINT. They stay conformed to the shape of your foot and do not roll down. I wore the NUWOOL crew socks up the mountain and CoolMax mini crew socks back down the mountain. Best performance socks for the money and got lots of compliments from other!

5.0 out of 5 stars outstanding, October 28, 2009
My wife bought me these for 1/2 marathon running. My feet feel fantastic--these socks keep them cool as the miles add up. The "toes" prevent chafing very well, and the material is thin enough that it doesnt cause "too much" toe seperation as to be uncomfortable. Outstanding running socks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific running socks!, May 15, 2007
These are the best running socks out there, by far. Before using them, I constantly got blisters between my toes from running due to my toes rubbing together. I tried everything - anti-blister socks, anti-blister lubricants...but nothing worked. Injinji socks are the first real solution to preventing blisters between your toes and are an ingenious concept. They are also the highest quality toe socks out there. I highly recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Vibram 5-Finger Sprint. Great for cold protection, January 19, 2010
MRM (Brooklyn NY) - See all my reviews
These work like a charm with my Vibram 5-Finger Sprint shoes. The pinky toes are a little long, but it makes no difference to my ability to slip them on under the Vibrams, so don't worry about a perfect toe fit.

I wore these recently while running with my Vibrams in 30-something degree weather. I never noticed any coldness in my feet, and normally, I'm quite sensitive to cold.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great socks, October 4, 2010
Bough these socks to go with my Vibram shoes and they work perfect. They are so comfortable to wear and fit like a glove.

Rate and Discover Movies