5.0 out of 5 stars They are like dry oil.
I initally bought three pair of these. I am currently waiting on more to show up. I wear these socks each time I have to wear socks(which is all to often). I run in them daily, and I have some of the tan ones for wear in uniform. I am the kind of person who prefers to be in sandals if given a choice. These socks (whether in running shoes or boots) replicate that...
Published on April 19, 2011 by Airborne Doc

2.0 out of 5 stars Quality varies...
I bought two pairs of these to wear with my Vibram KSO sports. One pair ripped between the big toe and second toe after one day of use. According to Amazon.com's return policy, you cannot return worn items... I didn't read this beforehand and sent them back.. So I am out more than $20 and without socks. Do yourself a favor and buy these socks from your local retailer...
Published on December 3, 2010 by C.S.

‹ Previous | 129 30 3175 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, August 26, 2013
Took a chance and it paid off. They are a little different putting on, but not that difficult. Glad I bought them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Vibrams, August 26, 2013
I bought these to wear with my Vibram Five-Finger shoes and these are great! I was worried wearing socks would make the fit too tight but it didn't change the fit much at all and they are super comfortable. It takes a little extra time to get the socks on/off, but they are really great and I like having the option of socks with my Vibrams, especially because the Vibrams can get pretty smelly and these help prevent that.

4.0 out of 5 stars Seperates the toes, August 26, 2013
Socks seperated the toes as advertised but I did not notice any difference in the neuroma in my foot so not sure if it expands the toe space enough or maybe it just takes a lot longer to work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great socks, August 26, 2013
I do love these socks. They fit well and are true to size. It seems to me my feet sweat a little more than usual when I wear these socks. However, they seems to dry quickly even though I am usually working out when wearing these socks (with my Skele-Toes). So I'm inclined to believe the material is moisture-wicking. Great socks, no problems with these and I love pink.

5.0 out of 5 stars Two Toes Up, August 22, 2013
Covers each toe just right to provide rubbing protection. Have not had any blisters form while running since using these socks.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality, August 21, 2013
The socks fit great. They are a very good quality sock. they hold up well under the workout conditions I demand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality socks, August 19, 2013
Just as I have come to expect, Injinji means a quality product. They fit like a glove and have worn flawlessly... I will buy more

5.0 out of 5 stars Love 'em!, August 18, 2013
I'm a toe-sock convert now. Love these socks! It has totally minimized the blisters I'd get occassionally when I'd go out walking/ running. They are lightweight and perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars very happy, August 18, 2013
Now that I'm in my 40's, my feet tend to wear out and blister between the toes before I can give my body a full workout. Now I'm rocking longer workouts with only a fraction of the stress on my feet!

5.0 out of 5 stars Toe Sox for Golf, August 16, 2013
I WAS PLEASED WITH MY TOE SOX. I WHERE THEM TO GOLF SO AS NOT TO GET BLISTERS, THEY STOP MY TOES RUBBING TOGETHER CAUSEING BLISTERS. I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO RECEIVING THE OTHER 2 PAIR THAT I ORDERED AND PAID FOR. THANK YOU VERY MUCH , MARG HOSE...

‹ Previous | 129 30 3175 | Next ›