Ink Master 5 Seasons 2014
Amazon Instant Video
1. Inking with the Enemy The most explosive season of Ink Master yet! 18 Rival Artists enter for $100k & the Ink Master title. It's their worst nightmare as they're forced to ink with their enemy. The pressure is intense & one rival gets sent packing.
2. Pin Up Pitfalls Semi-nude models bring the heat and a game changing twist is revealed. Josh proves he's back with a vengeance. Jacked pin ups make the critique a bloodbath & rivalries flare. True Blood's Joe Manganiello is Guest Judge.
3. Head to Headache Josh ignites rivalries and sparks fly. Two Artists receive an advantage no one in the competition has ever had and their cutthroat strategy has tension soaring. Complex tattoos on odd body parts heat up head to head battles.
4. Geishas Gone Wrong Vendettas have the Artists at each other's throats. The skull pick gets personal and the pressure is on when the Artists tattoo Nunez' specialty. One Artist loses his cool while the others move one step closer to 100k.
5. Glass on Blast The Artists must make incredible art by sand blasting glass- while trying to survive working in teams. When they tattoo head to head, rivalries explode. Emily makes a new enemy and another Artist loses a shot at 100K.
6. Cheek to Cheek In one of the craziest challenges ever, the Artists must ink 12 hour gluteus maximus tattoos. A medical emergency may cost one Artist the competition. When they have to finish each others' glute tattoos, Emily plays dirty.
7. Three's a Crowd The pressure is on when the Artists take on Oliver's specialty- and it's tripled when they have to work in teams. Blame is the name of the game when the teams have to put one of their own on the chopping block.
8. Ink My Oosik The Artists are taken out of their comfort zone when they must scrimshaw walrus penises. Then they face their pickiest canvases yet- and one Artist totally loses their cool while another Artist loses their shot at 100K.
9. Virgin Blood Picky virgin Canvases get their first ink and Jason's anxiety threatens to take him out. The Artists battle head to head and Josh plays dirty, putting his opponent on the chopping block. Another Artist is eliminated.
10. Cold Blooded In the Flash Challenge, the Artists use a different kind of ink to make art... blood. The tables turn and an underdog is on the rise. Then Artists go head to head against guest judge Tommy Montoya and Emily goes over the edge.
11. Up in Smoke Josh causes a controversy that could get him kicked out of the competition for good. The Artists tattoo amputees where their limbs once were, and the last rivals standing battle it out head to head.
12. Heads Will Roll The Artists fight for the opportunity to ink NFL RB Deangelo Williams as he honors his mother who died of breast cancer. Head tattoos send a Canvas over the edge, causing a medical emergency, and an unfinished tattoo.
13. Painstaking Portraits Artists go head to head tattooing the same portrait on two family members. Some family members are left with jacked tattoos as the portrait subject overlooks. Jason fights to survive as the last 6 Artists close in on the prize.
14. Firing Squad It's down to the wire as the Artists battle for a top 4 spot - to survive they must impress 3 tattoo heavyweights criticizing their every move. A top Artist designs the tattoo that determines who stays for their shot at 100K.
15. Fight to the Finale Emotional outbursts, explosive fights, incredible tattoos and epic fails. It's the end of the line and the sparks fly as the last 4 Artists standing battle it out for a spot in the Live Finale and a shot at 100K.
16. Ink Finale The final 3 Artists reveal their 35 hour back pieces. The sparks fly when all 18 Rival Artists return to give the lowdown on whose rivalries still burn and one artist becomes Ink Master. Fan Favorite Sausage returns for a special live tattoo.
Ink Master is a show that allows regular people and tattoo lovers to see rival tattoo artists compete for pride, prize money, and the coveted title of Ink Master. Read morePublished 16 days ago by Qetesha
Love the show, and I have No tattoos!
But i hate bitch sessions in the loft.
I missed finally and when will it be on line????
Good show. I really wish they would pull all the ibk masters together and see who is the winner out of them. It would make the show more entertainin . Read morePublished 1 month ago by Gabby Wiens
Love it! I especially love when the artists get pissed because the judges judge their work. It cracks me up!Published 1 month ago by Helene Ballard