Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

Format: Amazon VideoChange
Price:$11.99

on June 5, 2014
There is not much on TV these days that I watch but this is one show I will watch over and over again. Each season is better than the one before. This show is more than just tattoos. It is about artistry, texture, shading, placement... Anyone who has an artistic eye would enjoy this show whether they have tattoos or not. Body tattoos are just the canvas used to express art; what is really fascinating about this show is learning all the details that differentiate a great tattoo from a bad one. I highly recommend this show.
on May 29, 2015
I found it extremely hard to find a contestant I could relate to or even like. In other artistically focused shows similar to this, the contestants genuinely want everyone around them to do the best they can do because each person wants to beat the rest at the top of their game, not because someone else screwed up. The sportsmanship here was totally lacking and the way that these people generally behaved toward one another was deplorable. Smirking when someone else got critiqued, making snippy comments, throwing people's mistakes in their faces... This is no way to run a show. I found myself finishing the series not to see someone win, but to see someone lose, and I'm not sure how I feel about that.

Maybe future seasons will have better contestants. Frankly, and I'm in the market for new ink, I wouldn't let any of these guys tattoo me. The ones that had interesting styles had horrible attitudes and the ones that were likable, decent human beings made such basic mistakes that I'd worry about sitting in their chairs. I'm not sure if these guys realize that their work is only a small part of what is on display in a show like this; their personalities and how they behave mean much more to me as a customer.

I'll give it another season, but I probably shouldn't.
on March 12, 2014
I have always loved tattooing as an art form so this show was right up my alley. I loved Chris Nunez in Miami Ink and I love him in Ink Masters.
on June 14, 2015
This first season of INK MASTER was by far THE BEST. While it only started with ten contestants, they were all talented and, for the most part, acted professionally as the competition became tougher and tougher. I am a huge fan of Tommy Helm and his show TATTOO NIGHTMARES. It was nice to see Tommy compete in this intense and grueling competition where so many types of tattooing were demonstrated. The final competition between the top three contestants was the most memorable episode I have seen after watching all the seasons so far.
on June 30, 2014
I thought I would give this show a chance as it was bought by people who had liked face off, which I loved, but I only managed to get one episode into this. The hosts were fine - and were actually experienced, and apparently so were the artists - but this did not look to be the case, It was painful to watch people have art work that was of poor quality, or was generally suboptimal and it made me very uncomfortable.

I guess this show is not for me
on October 15, 2015
Great show. Love how they don't focus too much on the reality tv aspect and focus on the competition. You learn a ton about tattoos, application, and what makes a good tattoo. The show is interesting, the judges are engaging and provide good feedback to the audience and contestants. It is also surprisingly funny at times as well.
on May 1, 2014
I can not get enough of this show! Ink Master is my favorite tattoo show on television right now. I love the judges and how brutally honest they are about the contestant's tattoos. All the Artists make me want to get beautiful tattoos all over. If only Tommy Helm would tattoo me!! A girl can dream!
on March 25, 2014
I just started getting tattoos so it is safe to say I have the bug. That said, this show is extremely entertaining, and is also a great peak in to different styles and genres of tattooing. If you like top chef, tattoos, or are interested in them I would recommend giving this show a watch.
on April 7, 2013
I love this show so much! The tattoos are cool and I love the judges and the goofball mistakes tattoo artists can make. Gonna do alot of research before I think of getting one!
on February 9, 2014
and I don't want any, but I love this show. It's really interesting to see what goes into tattooing from both the artist and client perspective. Dave Navarro is a nice host.