Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ink Master Season 2
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Format: Amazon Video|Change
Price:$9.99

on June 5, 2014
There is not much on TV these days that I watch but this is one show I will watch over and over again. Each season is better than the one before. This show is more than just tattoos. It is about artistry, texture, shading, placement... Anyone who has an artistic eye would enjoy this show whether they have tattoos or not. Body tattoos are just the canvas used to express art; what is really fascinating about this show is learning all the details that differentiate a great tattoo from a bad one. I highly recommend this show.
on July 21, 2016
The expected drama and pressurised challenges are exactly what you would expect from this show, The format is pretty much the same as has been seen in previous years, it is just that there are new bodies for contestants. For me I still managed to learn something from the sow and how tattoos are applied to make them look good. Overall the hosts and the competitors all seem like decent people an you don't end up hating them, though the same cannot be said some of the tattoos
on July 1, 2014
If you like tattoos you will enjoy this. The contestants are so talented but when they mess up the judges don't hold back, and why should they when their canvases are ALIVE! The contests themselves are innovative and fun. Very enjoyable. Wish it were less so at 20.00 a season!
on October 23, 2015
I may be biased as I have watched Ink Master in a rather odd order, 4 / 5 / 1 / 6 / 2, and by far this is the worst group of contestants I have seen. Most are unlikable and I seldom cared about the outcome of the challenges. Occasionally their were good tattoos, but nothing terribly funny about the bad ones. The challenges were occasionally weak and it is clear they were still finding themselves as this is the second season.
on February 9, 2014
I don't have any tattoos, and will never get any. It's not for me. But I love this show. I like seeing the work that goes into and the talent that these artists bring. I like hearing the experts critiques as well. Dave Navarro is a great host, he is very genuine and into it. Such a nice voice he has too.
on May 1, 2014
I can not get enough of this show! Ink Master is my favorite tattoo show on television right now. I love the judges and how brutally honest they are about the contestant's tattoos. All the Artists make me want to get beautiful tattoos all over. I love Lalo's painterly approach to tattooing...and Jaime's attention to detail is amazing. I could watch these over and over again.
on March 9, 2013
Another installment of the show. I love this season even more. Because of the live finale. Seeing some of the clients, I don't know how some of these artists put up with them. And a bonus, Jeff Hardy makes an appearance in the episode, Blowing Chunks.
on December 19, 2013
I thought the finale in season 1 was significantly better because it spared us from the awkward live show that we got in season 2. The final contestants in season 1 were much better as well and if Tommy Helm were in season 2 he would have smoked every other contestant. There were also some pretty annoying moments throughout the season such as when one of the contestants (I won't say who) apparently collapsed in the house due to blood clots. Also they showed was a dizzy camera sequence with someone yelling out his name and then a random ambulance with the sirens on. They did a piss poor job of trying to capture an interesting moment when in reality there was zero footage to begin with. Totally worth watching though and I can't wait to start on season 3.
on September 7, 2013
If you are into tattoos and Dave Navarro, Chris Nunez, and Oliver Peck then this is the show for you. Great tattoos are shown weekly and the contestants are put through a grueling schedule just to get a tattoo completed. Great artistry is shown and creativity is displayed.
on February 7, 2013
The first season was a treat, and the second season was more of the same. Still an interesting reality show, but without giving any spoilers away, the finale on the second season was an absolute letdown. I appreciate the attempt at live TV, but it ended up being unbelieveably cringe-worthy.

Still, it's definitely a show worth watching (if you enjoy competition-based reality shows).