4.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating
Fun to watch great (and not so great) artists at work... I could do without the drama and nastiness amongst the contestants, but other than that I really enjoy this show.
Published 19 months ago by K. Shomber

3.0 out of 5 stars This season introduced me to the show.
I don't have any tattoos and don't plan on getting any. However, this show is pretty amazing. An issue for one of the contestants is that a guest judge tells him, "I would never allow a person without tattoos to work on me." There's a contestant who just cannot break out of his new school expertise; everything he makes is googly-eyed. The show has a chick with a...
Published 9 months ago by Jeffery Mingo

4.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating, November 27, 2012
K. Shomber (Seattle, WA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ink Master Season 2 (Amazon Instant Video)

5.0 out of 5 stars the drama was great, the critiques of each tattoo was very enlightening ..., July 7, 2014
This review is from: Ink Master Season 2 (Amazon Instant Video)
This was so entertaining I really lost myself in this show, the drama was great, the critiques of each tattoo was very enlightening can't wait for next season

5.0 out of 5 stars So much fun!, July 1, 2014
This review is from: Ink Master Season 2 (Amazon Instant Video)
If you like tattoos you will enjoy this. The contestants are so talented but when they mess up the judges don't hold back, and why should they when their canvases are ALIVE! The contests themselves are innovative and fun. Very enjoyable. Wish it were less so at 20.00 a season!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ink Master Season 2, June 5, 2014
This review is from: Ink Master Season 2 (Amazon Instant Video)
There is not much on TV these days that I watch but this is one show I will watch over and over again. Each season is better than the one before. This show is more than just tattoos. It is about artistry, texture, shading, placement... Anyone who has an artistic eye would enjoy this show whether they have tattoos or not. Body tattoos are just the canvas used to express art; what is really fascinating about this show is learning all the details that differentiate a great tattoo from a bad one. I highly recommend this show.

5.0 out of 5 stars I Am Seriously Addicted to this Show!, May 1, 2014
This review is from: Ink Master Season 2 (Amazon Instant Video)
I can not get enough of this show! Ink Master is my favorite tattoo show on television right now. I love the judges and how brutally honest they are about the contestant's tattoos. All the Artists make me want to get beautiful tattoos all over. I love Lalo's painterly approach to tattooing...and Jaime's attention to detail is amazing. I could watch these over and over again.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, February 28, 2014
This review is from: Ink Master Season 2 (Amazon Instant Video)
I love ink master! I love having this on my computer in-case i get bored. best season of the show so far.

4.0 out of 5 stars I don't have any tattoos, but for some reason I love this show, February 9, 2014
C. Meagher (New York, NY United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ink Master Season 2 (Amazon Instant Video)
I don't have any tattoos, and will never get any. It's not for me. But I love this show. I like seeing the work that goes into and the talent that these artists bring. I like hearing the experts critiques as well. Dave Navarro is a great host, he is very genuine and into it. Such a nice voice he has too.

4.0 out of 5 stars I loved season 2 but season 1 was better, December 19, 2013
I thought the finale in season 1 was significantly better because it spared us from the awkward live show that we got in season 2. The final contestants in season 1 were much better as well and if Tommy Helm were in season 2 he would have smoked every other contestant. There were also some pretty annoying moments throughout the season such as when one of the contestants (I won't say who) apparently collapsed in the house due to blood clots. Also they showed was a dizzy camera sequence with someone yelling out his name and then a random ambulance with the sirens on. They did a piss poor job of trying to capture an interesting moment when in reality there was zero footage to begin with. Totally worth watching though and I can't wait to start on season 3.

4.0 out of 5 stars Inkmaster, September 14, 2013
Good show. I could probably do without some of the little tiffs behind the scenes but really love to see the art! Some v talented people on this show and some interesting challenges as well!

4.0 out of 5 stars Ink Master, September 7, 2013
George R. Leard Jr. (Fort Walton Beach, FL) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ink Master Season 2 (Amazon Instant Video)
If you are into tattoos and Dave Navarro, Chris Nunez, and Oliver Peck then this is the show for you. Great tattoos are shown weekly and the contestants are put through a grueling schedule just to get a tattoo completed. Great artistry is shown and creativity is displayed.

Rate and Discover Movies