Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on December 24, 2012
My nephew used this to make a clay family plate. It looks great and did not stick to the pottery clay.
on March 17, 2011
Product is exactly as described. My entire wedding is based on this tree and I couldn't be happier. Wonderful design.
on December 28, 2012
I love this tamp. It is so nice and just beautiful to use for stamping the back of envelopes like birthday cards etc.
on November 7, 2012
I'm not an expert on rubber stamps but this one is very well made and works well. I used it on ash wood which was not perfectly smooth and the image of the tree came out perfectly.
on August 30, 2013
This stamp is beautiful and well made. Great for card making and crafting. Beautiful with many different colors of ink, embossing or embellishments.
on March 8, 2014
Exactly as the photo. Lines are clean and defined, would definitely buy a another stamp. Great quality, I couldn't ask for more
on October 26, 2014
Love the stamp. It stamps beautifully.
on February 18, 2015
Thanks for feeding into my rubber stamp addiction. Seriously, I hope I don't end up on a hoarders episode of rubber stamps. I do use them just to shoot out alittle creativity when I can. Good quality rubber stamp. Solid print, happy w purchase.
on April 6, 2015
heavy duty, large and durable; it is as I expect Inkadinkado stamps to be. Perfect. Such a beautiful, versatile design. Simple yet delicate image and I have ALREADY used it many times. I recommend this stamp, as I do all Inkadinkado stamps.
on July 28, 2014
beautiful!

expressive, yet orderly!

we love it ...

so glad we ordered this lively, thriving, expressive tree here ...

looks just like the one in our front yard!