5.0 out of 5 stars Great case!
The case has plenty of room for a 15.6" laptop. It's compact like neoprene laptop sleeves, but additionally has a nice handle. (It also doesn't smell like neoprene, which is fortunate.) It has a small zippered pocket to fit the power cord.
Published on July 22, 2011 by derp

3.0 out of 5 stars Minimalist, and Not in a Nice Way
This case has two strong points:

+ It's unassuming and perhaps less likely to invite theft. I could see using it instead of a "sleeve" when pulling my laptop out of my backpack through airport security.

Published on December 25, 2011 by MWebb

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case!, July 22, 2011
This review is from: Inland Pro 15.6-Inch Notebook Bag, Black (02438) (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Bag, February 26, 2011
I purchased this bag for a spare laptop that I use for vacation travel. It works for everything that I need. It seems to be well padded and I have not had any problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, August 8, 2012
This is a really basic laptop bag, but if you are looking for a good value, this is it. It does have some padding and fits my 15.6 inch screen nicely. Best deal I could find for a laptop bag out there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Laptop bag, May 23, 2012
This bag not only fits my 15.6" laptop but i can also fit the cooling stand. The front pocket fits my A/C adapter and wireless mouse. A great bag for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars An Essential Basic....., September 7, 2013
Kiwi (...outside the norm...) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I rarely take my computer with me when I work, but occasionally I need it. I've looked at plenty of Notebook Bags both online and in the stores and I finally decided to spend the least amount of money and get the BEST basic bag I could. I found that in this Inland Pro 15.6 inch Notebook Bag. I chose black because I don't need anything flashy or anything which screams *artistic.* (I don't want the bag entering the room before me, if you catch my drift)

I have an Acer 15.6 inch laptop and it fits perfectly in this carrier with enough room for a couple of files. I love how easily the zippers slide and the handles work perfectly. Although many people prefer a shoulder strap, this is not something I want. I use my purse with a shoulder strap and I don't need a heavy computer hanging from my body, throwing off my posture or balance. The padding and material is perfect for those who don't need to impress anyone with their computer bag. It's made well and with casual use, it'll last me forever. For those who are Vegan, you'll appreciate that no leather is used in this product.

I want to thank the company for such a wonderful piece. Many of us recognize that you're offering us a great product for a low price with Amazon Prime shipping. In this economy, we can't ask for a better deal. Highly recommended !

5.0 out of 5 stars All I needed, September 18, 2013
Caki "History hook" (Knoxville, TN United States) - See all my reviews
I don't travel with my computer. I only needed a bag to carry my second computer up and down the stairs and to keep its components all together. This does the trick and the price was right.

5.0 out of 5 stars Laptop Bag, June 21, 2012
Very good buy for the price. I was looking for a light weight durable bag. This fits the bill. It is hand held vs. shoulder bag, which is also what I was looking for. Great buy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Minimalist, and Not in a Nice Way, December 25, 2011
This case has two strong points:

+ It doesn't have any frills, which help keep down bulk and weight (I don't need a charger pocket for my short cafe trips). Even the handle is unpadded, thin nylon webbing.

It only has one serious negative:

- DANG could you possibly make it any "cheaper" looking? Or cheaper feeling, with the flimsy (but adequately strong and secure) handles?

Although if I had a choice between an overbuilt Targus etc. bag and this one, I guess I'd still stick with this one. My present use is just a way to carry a larger laptop (15.6") to a cafe when I don't want to move all my stuff out of my smaller, every day carry, bike messenger bag to a daypack with a 15.6" laptop slot. I sure don't want to be carrying my laptop under my arm, looking for a way to slip out and destroy itself, so for quick and dirty trips to the cafe, this Inland Pro is perfect. Even a shoulder strap would be too much, handles are enough for this purpose.

If you want to know where my source of dissatisfaction comes from, go to an Apple Store and check out the Incase "Sling" line of very minimalist cases for the Macbook Pro series. Those fit SNUG and look SHARP. The handles are padded, but efficiently slim, and hide away in clever little slots if you want to use this as a "case" and not mini-attache (they even include shoulder straps).

So why didn't I spend the extra 35 bucks or so to get one of the Incase CL57715 Nylon Sling Sleeve for MacBook Pro 13", Black for my laptop?

Well Incase doesn't make a line for 15.6" Windows laptops, perhaps because in the Windows world even laptops with the same screen size can vary quite a bit in thickness, depth, and width (that probably explains the "loose" fit on this Inland Pro on my 15.6" Windows laptop). A 15" InCase Sling definitely won't fit my 15.6" laptop, nor will any of the neoprene sleeves, Chrome messenger bag sleeves, or other nifty 15" Macbook sleeves that I have tried to date.

So at least this Inland Pro I bought fits more like a sleeve and less that a slightly oversize, floppy bag, right?

NOPE, it has about 1.5 inches of left to right slack and almost 2" of top and bottom slack with my current design (AMD Fusion E300 powered) Compaq 15.6" laptop. The Compaq is slightly thinner than a 3 year old 15.6" laptop I also have (but MUCH lighter) but still - that much slack on each side is disappointing, and means the laptop won't fit in a 15.6" daypack/travel pack laptop slot IF the Inland Pro case is on it. Which forces me to use a daypack/travel pack with a 17.3" slot, or to dump the laptop in the Inland Pro into the main compartment, where it won't ride "suspended" by the neat suspension laptop slot that newer packs come with (much better against "setdown" shocks).

In short, this is one of those products where you will have to make one of three choices: wait to see it in person to see if it fits snugly enough for you to use as a case (or loosely enough to stuff in a charger); order with a 50-50 risk of returning it for being "not as expected," or just order it, keep it, and find SOME use for it (if only to keep dust off your laptop). YMMV, since your laptop size (in the Windows world) probably DOES vary.

BTW, Inland Pro materials quality, from a functional but not appearance standpoint, is first-rate; and finish (quality of sewing etc.) is also first rate. This just won't win any design awards or dazzle with it's clever minimalism. This is _cheap_ minimalism!

5.0 out of 5 stars WAS QUITE IMPRESSED, July 24, 2012
I ordered the item yesterday 7/23/2012, and it already arrived this morning. Now for $9.00 I was not having any high standards, but this product is exactly what I needed, nothing too bulky or material heavy, the design is perfect, and seems very durable. Would purchase another one and reccomend this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fitting bag, April 11, 2012
Fits a 15.6 Asus laptop with room for powercord and external usb mouse. Padding is good not too thick. Zipper is double sided so it will zip up on either side.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Inland Pro 15.6-Inch Notebook Bag, Black (02438)
$14.99 $9.99