Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon David Ramirez UP3 $5 Off Fire TV Stick Grocery Shop Popular Services hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Baby Sale
Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 questions
votes
votes
I have not seen the other bag in person, so I am afraid that I cannot answer that question. I am sorry!
Dec 8, 2013 by Jessi Christopher
votes
They are sewned on the front and back and strongly supported by the buckles which are attached to the bag itself. Trust me, it is very well made and does not have a cheap look. It is a very nice bag. I love it.
Nov 18, 2013 by L&M
votes
Yes and two.small open pockets for your phone and a big zippered pocket.
Oct 21, 2013 by AM
votes
Yes there is a zipper on top. I would think you could carry all that in there. I put a 17in laptop atablet a chromebook a phone some notebooks and a kindle. Plus cords and a mouse and head phones. There is plenty of room to expand. I hope this helped you.
Sep 27, 2013 by Janet Green
votes
One or two. Not too wide. But I am really happy with it. At least worth the purchase and u can return if you don't like.
Sep 5, 2013 by sadie
votes
Yes, the bag is deep enough to handle laptop, power cord, mouse and water
Sep 1, 2013 by rfh
votes
yes, with room to spare- since it can accommodate up to 17.3" laptops. 16.9 is just a little smaller, so you should be fine.
Aug 20, 2013 by Lovelyplayfellow
votes
I've had mine for about 2 months and I've used it everyday to lug around my laptop, binders, and a whole lot of other things, it gets pretty heavy for me but I don't feel like the straps are thin at all. I'd definitely choose this one over a similar one that I had seen at Target. The one I had seen at Target was definitely something that wouldn't probably have lasted and it was more expensive..
Feb 7, 2013 by ellie
votes
I don't feel like this bag is heavy at all, but hopefully you'll get more answers from others to get more of a general idea.
Feb 7, 2013 by ellie
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers