Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on May 16, 2013
good size
keys good quality
works very well
cheapest gaming keyboard i can find
doesnt make me better at video games :(
on December 25, 2012
Bought this keyboard not expecting much, but it has been over expectations so far. It is by no means a fancy keyboard, but it has very nice functionality.
on January 18, 2014
I am sure many of you get overwhelmed by all these gaming keyboards with huge price tags and fancy LCD screen and special .
keys. 99% of these features are useless. This keyboard is a no thrill all you need product. It does what its made for. It does a great job, great quality, great response for a great price. You cant beat that.
on February 21, 2013
Love this keyboard, its quiet when you type and the keys are so comfortable! The Delivery was bad cause they left it on the side of road, but luckily there was no damage, but that depends on the local delivery service. The keyboard has lights so you can tell if you have numlock on and caps lock on and also scroll lock on! my other keyboard didn't have that! The orange keys look cool plus there are 2 windows buttons which may be a problem but thats ok.The buttons on the top work, so you can decrease the volume or increase or mute. You can also you the buttons to switch music or chapters on a video! I would prefer this to a gamer that's not to extreme about gaming!
on September 11, 2013
As basic as they come, no gimmicky features. Keys are virtually impossible not to grip and after a while you become very accustomed to the feel of the keys. the orange highlighted keys are a nice add-on. For the price you cant beat a keyboard like this. Great for starcraft 2.
on June 14, 2015
I bought this for my son, and he likes it, but has a few issues with it. The keys will occasionally fall off and the touch is not quite what he likes, although that is a matter of taste. It is a good quality keyboard for a kid's gaming, but I prefer the Logitech K800 myself.
on March 10, 2016
It has a nice feel to it. The keys feel like they move with a purpose and Typing on it is easy. It's also nice to have the volume and video playback buttons at the top of the keyboard. It worked well for me playing an assorted mix of games.

Unfortunately, it stopped working after about 4 months of use. The computer picks up that it's plugged in and the number lock key lights up. None of the keys do anything though (the num lock key no longer toggles its light that is currently on).

It's too bad since the keyboard worked well for those 4 months, which is why I won't give it 1 star. A keyboard should last longer though.
on December 31, 2013
I love this keyboard! It worked right out of the box and everything so far is great! Before this keyboard I had a cheap Wireless keyboard and mouse, long story short they started getting interference from my Xfinity Gateway and so I said time to go. I then went on a Search for a reasonable priced gaming keyboard that was Wired and stumbled upon this one. I took my chance on This keyboard and I am just simply amazed at how a keyboard at this price could function so well!! Overall: A great keyboard for people wanting a budget gaming keyboard or one that does not break the bank, also for people who want a keyboard that work's 100% reliably!!!
on November 21, 2013
For the price I have no complaints. My youngest son ruined his other keyboard and we needed a fast replacement. This one is suppose to be spill proof so that is an added bonus. My children say that the feel of this keyboard is much better than there old one.
on August 27, 2013
I use to have a razor keyboard that would stop working intermittently on certain keys, which was very annoying. So I ordered this because money was tight and found myself very happy with it. Happy enough that my friend bought the exact same one.

My only thing I wish was it was backlit as it can be hard to use at night. Besides that it works well.

TL;DR: Great keyboard for the price