TAROT / SELF-HELP Inner Child Cards Workbook
is a companion volume to the bestselling Inner Child Cards
tarot deck. Based on ten years of research, this thorough guide to the archetypal symbolism of story, myth, and tarot deepens the connection between fairy tales, the Major Arcana cards, and the odyssey of the human soul on its mystical journey from birth to death.
For many of us, the fairy tales we listened to as children served to open the door to a vast world of imagination and dream. When we revisit these same stories as adults, with an awareness of their deeper universal meaning, we open a door into our own souls and clarify our own life’s journey. Inner Child Cards Workbook
provides five major components for further work with the Inner Child Cards.
- An advanced exploration of the mystical meaning of fairy tales and the Major Arcana as they relate to the journey of the soul.
- An analysis of the feminine in fairy tales, delving into the meaning of such archetypal characters as the Wicked Stepmother, the Innocent Maiden, and the Wicked Witch.
- A synthesis of the tarot with the mystical study of enchantment, imagination, and transformation.
- An exploration of the significance of numerology in tarot and fairy tales.
- Advanced exercises that extend the use of the Inner Child Cards, including past-life regression, dreamwork, and interactive questions associated with each card in the deck.
ISHA LERNER has been working with astrology, tarot, and the healing arts since the early 1970s. She is a therapist who interweaves astrology, tarot, fairy tales, and flower-essence therapy into her life and practice. She is also the author of The Triple Goddess Tarot
and The Power of Flowers
book and deck sets. She lives in Eugene, Oregon.