Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: InnerSpace Sleep Luxury Mattress, TWIN
Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 2, 2011
I ordered two of these mattresses for my brother's room. It was completely rolled up, so you have to take it out the packaging and let it get some air and rise a bit. It's a firm mattress, but pretty comfortable. They boys like it, so that's all that matters. I would recommend this mattress.
on December 22, 2011
Bought this for the Walker Edison Furniture Sunrise Metal Twin/Loft Bunk Bed; and it fit great (bought the Twin XL). There is a bit of a smell and like other reviewers noted, if you spray an odor killer on the mattress when you first open it.....it will help eliminate the odor.
on May 2, 2011
I purchased this mattress to go with our new bunk beds. The beds turned out better than expected but this piece of foam sold to me as a mattress was ridiculous! Not only is it not safe for a child to sleep on them, it it unacceptable that this could be marketed through Amazon!! Dont let the picture fool you, it is 2 inches in thickness and too short/small for a bunk bed. Shame on both of you (Amazon and YDF)!!
22 comments| 48 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 17, 2011
This mattress was better then I expected. One took about seven days to fill with air all the way but was ready that night for the kiddo. It is better then my 1200 dollar mattress for my king bed. It was also on sale so the money was well spent. I bought two and both my kids that are 3 and 6 sleep better.
on July 16, 2010
We have been using a queen mattress of same manufacturers for past 3.5 years. It is excellent!
We just bought this twin size and we are happy with quality of this one too.
It is firm, Supports your back and most of all its the best mattress you can get for the price.
Also it ships in vacuum packed bag so no hassle there.
Only difference is that our queen mattress has a summer side this one doesn't.
Rest every thing is same and I give big recommendation for this foam matress.
on May 18, 2012
I RECEIVED THIS MATTRESS ROLLED TIGHTLY IN A BOX, ONCE I TOOK IT OUT OF THE BOX IT EXPANDED WITH AIR. SADLY, THE MATTRESS WAS NOTHING LIKE WHAT IS PICTURED HERE, AND WAS COMPLETELY UNEVEN. I MADE SEVERAL ATTEMPTS TO CONTACT THE SELLER, AND THEY ARE VERY SLOW AT MAKE ANY ATTEMPT TO RESOLVE THIS MATTER.
on March 15, 2012
This bed is just plain old comfortable. It is easy to move around, and fairly light weight. I put it on a small twin size bed frame and no springs were necessary. It is very comfortable to sleep on.
on November 12, 2011
This is the best mattress!! We all love it;) wish our king size
Mattress were near this comfy!! Perfect size. Very true to
Discription!!!
on April 19, 2013
The mattress came in a box that looked like it had a large sleeping bag, and when I opened it, it looked exactly like that! I even thought, "What is this, a mattress COVER?!" But then I read the instructions which said to open it and let the mattress 'decompress' and let it expand to its normal size. It did... BRILLIANT!!! Comfortable? YES! I suppose if you expect a REALLY cushy [spring] mattress or you're a big guy and lay it on a solid, flat surface, you might not be as comfortable as I think it is, but it's an easily transported foam mattress, and for ME, it's VERRRY comfortable! Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go snuggle in my new bed!
on June 28, 2013
My second one but with 10 or 15 years between buying one how could I be sure they have the same material suppliers or the foam they used to use is even legal anymore. Anyway, it seems firmer on the edges. I like it ok. I use it in a loft bed. maybe my bed is messed up.

UPDATE: Ok so now that I have slept on it for a few months, it is absolutely less firm in the middle and will pull you into the center. Maybe it's due to me becoming a 45 year old man and thats just the way it is with back pain. Maybe the foam is wider than it should be and is stuffed into the cover. Either way, if you require a firm mattress this might not be for you. 2 or 3 advils before bed.