Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on May 28, 2011
If you "liked" the first book you will love this second one! It takes you more in depth into the charactor's lives and relationships and as you get to know them a mystery subtletly is forming with murders to follow. Baseball is more in the background in this book. I liked how you were gentley reminded of what happened in the other book and the way its done it could be a stand alone book too. The scenes with the shrink were very well done, it made me think of Tony Soprano on tv and the tense relationship he had with his lady shrink. Written like a pro and a enjoyable read!
on December 27, 2014
The theme of bipolar/depression made this story interesting. However, I am seriously getting bummed by all the potty mouthed characters when it just isn't necessary. Maybe I need to go back to the Hardy Boys to read a good mystery without overkill of foul language.
on August 30, 2011
Ok I have been telling anyone who will listen about the books I have been reading...currently 7th Inning Death by Allen Schatz. Game 7: Dead Ball was amazing and definitely left you wanting more. I am nearing the end of the 2nd in the series and I feel like I am reading something written by someone whose been on the NY Times Best Seller List for years. Then I realize this is only Mr. Schatz' Second Book and it amazes me. I bookmarked my spot and put it down because I REALLY want to enjoy the end of this GREAT Mystery Thriller. The Good Thing is I know there is one more Book in the series. Allen I hope you are at the computer working on something new ...I have found a new FAVORITE AUTHOR.
on May 12, 2012
7th Innings Death is another great book! I haven't read this much in years! Allen Schatz absolutely causes you, the reader, to read this book until you finish it. I am not much of a reader, but Allen has brought me back to books. Great job Allen!
on September 8, 2012
A fun, fast paced read for summer. As someone who loves baseball, purchasing this ebook was a no brainer. (esp. at the 2.99 price).
on June 19, 2014
Easy read especially if looking to complete within a day or two. Overuse and needless use of vulgar language keeps it from being rated any higher.
on August 10, 2014