5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for OEM Subaru Crossbars
Purchased these faring to use with the OEM 2011 Subaru WRX crossbars. They fit perfectly and installation was a breeze. The "Inno" logo is extremely easy to remove if you are going for the simple look. The kit also includes 4 clear film to protect vehicle's paint with the faring legs.
Published on April 7, 2012 by Subaru WRX

3.0 out of 5 stars Works
Published 9 months ago by algreen

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for OEM Subaru Crossbars, April 7, 2012
This review is from: Inno Fairing (Sports)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality, ensure correct fit before purchase, September 27, 2012
This review is from: Inno Fairing
Inno offers a fitment guide on their website which is somewhat helpful. It is hard to find specifications for many of their products, indcluding these fairings. 3 sizes are available: 31, 40, and 48 inches. There are two different fairing products that differ by their attachment brackets. These brackets appear as though they will fit up to 1 inch square/round tubing or just about any oval-shaped factory rails 1 inch thick or less. This bracket is much longer and therefore sticks out much more if you use have 1 inch rails (functionally fine but looks odd.) The sizing of Inno's fairings does not match that of some other manufacturers. I like the appearance and quality of this product. I will add a couple of photos when I get a chance.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy install., May 15, 2014
This review is from: Inno Fairing (Sports)
Easy to install however the manufacture does not supply enough information on sizing. The medium is slightly to small and does not reduce wind noise (actually increases it). If you are buying this for a Subaru impreza/wrx get the large as it will extend past the rack pillars and should reduce wind noise.

4.0 out of 5 stars Done the job, May 19, 2013
This review is from: Inno Fairing (Sports)
Bought this for a 2008 Subaru Impreza with original roof racks. I had the racks for several years but never used them because they howled like banshees. Tried several fixes but to no avail and could never find a fairing that would fit these racks. I purchased the Inno based on some other posted comments. Well the short story is problem solved. The medium size fit perfectly and looks great. I It was easy to peel off the INNO decal since I have a thing about turning my car into a rolling billboard. (Sorry INNO) It just looks so much cleaner without it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Works, June 3, 2014
This review is from: Inno Fairing (Sports)
I bought the medium size for my 2012 Subaru Impreza wagon. Unit installs easily and is well made. With the rear lip of the sunroof tipped up, it reduces noise. With the whole sunroof retracted it actually makes an intolerable amount of noise. Also, using the factory Subaru roof rack, the medium does not reach the roof mounts (leaves a 1" gap from the end of the fairing, to the roof mount which adds turbulence). I recommend the Large size so the fairing completely reaches or covers the black plastic mounts that screw into the roof (more aerodynamic).

5.0 out of 5 stars Reduces Wind Noise, February 26, 2013
This review is from: Inno Fairing (Sports)
I was hesitant at how much of a difference this product could make, but it clearly makes a noticeable difference. I drive a 2008 Subaru Outback Sport (Impreza) with the factory roof rack, I ordered the size medium. This mounted without any issue, and greatly reduces the wind noise created by my two bike racks. This is probably the best investment to reduce highway noise.

5.0 out of 5 stars looks good and works good will fit thule aero blades, July 28, 2014
This review is from: Inno Fairing (Sports)
I put this on my Thule aero blades on my focus st. yes it works on aero blades and if your getting this for the focus get the large. Thule can say what they want but my aero blades made noise. it also looks really good to. It was really easy to put on I've had it on for about a week. no issues that includes strapping my surf board to my roof.

5.0 out of 5 stars Large size on Subaru WRX, October 27, 2014
This review is from: Inno Fairing (Sports)
This is mounted on a 2010 Subaru WRX with factory crossbars. First of all, the product quality, ease of fitment, etc. are fine. BTW, my car is charcoal color and I had the bars powdercoated. The whole thing thing looks much better in my opinion.

Most people get the medium size, 40" wide for the WRX application. Per many pictures I've seen, this width is flush with the INSIDE of the feet of the factory rack. I wanted it to go to the outside, thereby completely covering and blocking wind hitting the feet, and making a cleaner less cluttered look in my opinion. So I got the large 48" model. This goes probably 1-1.5" past the feet on each side. If you're a perfectionist, you might say that this ruins the lines of the car, and it does so to some degree, as the curvature of the side of the car obviously narrows as you go up. I knew this would be the case and was expecting to cut them down. Once in place however, I think it looks fine and do not plan to make any alterations. I think ideal would be to get the large size and install/measure/mark/cut for perfect fitment.

I will attempt to add a photo.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., November 29, 2014
This review is from: Inno Fairing (Sports)
After reading a few reviews about how much noise this makes vs not having one I decided to wait and see if I needed this before ordering it. I decided to order this after hearing all the wind nose created by the rack alone, just driving around the city. This Inno fairing is awesome. Very easy to install AND NO NOISE whatsoever.
I've had this on the interstate going ~80 MPH with rain and winds up to 20 MPH, there was no noise. So besides the great functionality, it looks great too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy install, looks and fits great, January 29, 2015
This review is from: Inno Fairing (Sports)
Faring went on very easily, it took me and another maybe 10 minutes to get it on straight. I was very pleased to see Inno included 4 clear vinyls to put on your roof to prevent the faring feet from scratching the paint. I have experienced no noise or rattling from this product, and it adds a nice look to your car. The Inno sticker that comes on it is also very easy to get off if you dont want it on there. I mounted this to the Subaru OEM roof rack on my 2011 STI hatch.

Inno Fairing