5.0 out of 5 stars Works great and it's cheaper than the competition
The INNO ski rack will work with most factory crossbars as long as the crossbar is less than 4" wide and 1" thick, if you have bigger or round crossbars then you need to buy the appropriate adapters. Since I couldn't find the specs anywhere else including the manufacturers website I thought I would post them here:

Ski racks included: 2
Height with...
Published 21 months ago by Moviegeek

3.0 out of 5 stars Round bars beware!!! Adapter needed.
Published on February 15, 2012 by Paul_Buys_A_Lot

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great and it's cheaper than the competition, October 22, 2012

Ski racks included: 2
Height with brackets: 6.7"
Total length: 31.9"
Length between brackets: 27.5"

3.0 out of 5 stars Round bars beware!!! Adapter needed., February 15, 2012
This review is from: Inno Racks Gravity Snow Rack
The rack seems to be well built and looks good. I haven't had a chance to try it yet because I am missing a piece that it does not state you need. If you have a round bar rack, such as Yakima, an adapter is needed. I find it very very very deceptive that it states it is Yakima rack mountable, but does not say anything about the adapters that are sold separately. I wish I could give it more stars, but the adapter plates look like a very cheap item that should have been include with the rack.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good alternative to Thule or yakima, January 3, 2013
This review is from: Inno Racks Gravity Snow Rack
Good rack for the money. Does not fit round bars securely that are larger than 3/4....mostly plastic parts and requires wing nuts and longer bolts to fit bars wider than 3/4 wide. That said good racks

1.0 out of 5 stars Round Bars, December 26, 2012
This review is from: Inno Racks Gravity Snow Rack
This is complete false advertising. The product description specifically states that this works on round bars, however, you have to purchase a separate adapter in order to install it. The company that sells this also sells the adapter, of course, so they were fully aware of the need for it. Furthermore, you have to buy a total of 2 adapters, which with shipping adds another $37.00.

If you have round bars, this product is going to cost well over $100.00.

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware. Does not fit Thule 450R Aerobars, November 20, 2012
This review is from: Inno Racks Gravity Snow Rack
I tried installing these today onto the Thule 450R Aero cross bars which I bought together with. The 2 clamping bolts on each clamp are too short and will not hold the clamp together over the cross bar... no matter what I tried. I even removed the foam pads between the clamps to gain more space... that didn't work either.

I will be trying to find longer bolts in the hardware store. If that doesn't work, these are going back to the returns department.

I'm very frustrated that these "universal" racks don't fit. It's wasted a good couple hours of my time.

Inno Racks Gravity Snow Rack