Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: InnoTab V.Reader Storage Tote (Blue)
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on December 7, 2011
We received 2 of these today. My boys love the fact that it is backpack style. I didn't realize this wasn't hard plastic (although it is a firm and covered in fabric) and I do feel like the material will get worn pretty easily, but overall my kids have been wearing them around since they got them and they haven't even gotten the Innotab yet! It seems it will do a fine job of protecting the Innotab. Inside has slots for 6 cartridges and an elastic net section for the Innotab or reader as well.

UPDATE: We've had these a year and they are still going strong. They have held up great! I was worried the fabric would snag or something, but it has not.
on January 30, 2012
This is a great, compact, backpack style storage case for the Innotab. The storage case unzips, and inside it there is one large mesh pocket for the Innotab. In addition to the space for the Innotab, there are a few smaller mesh pockets for cartridges.

I've noticed other reviewers say they are able to store their battery chargers or ac adapters, but I couldn't. I tried my darnedest, but it's a very slim case and I couldn't make enough room for anything other than the Innotab and the cartridges. *****SEE UPDATE BELOW*****

Despite the fact that I think it would be more useful if it was roomy enough to store some alternatives to batteries (the Innotab is notoriously bad at sucking up batteries), I still think it was worth $15 to protect the unit.

*****UPDATE ABOUT STORING THE PLUG ADAPTER*****: My nephew just got an Innotab and all the accessories for his birthday. They were able to put the AC adapter into their case! We have the same case but a different adapter - we bought the Vtech adapter and they bought an off brand that is MUCH smaller. Ours is quite large and bulky but his is easily half the size of our adapter and fits in the case perfectly.
review image review image
on December 12, 2011
Have not had the bag for too long so it is not completely tested. It fits the innotab perfect with slots for game cartridge. Was able to fit the connecting cord in the bottom as well. The 2 straps and size of the case are perfect for a toddler. The hard sides help keep the innotab safe. Love it.
on June 23, 2013
It holds his innotab and a few games, but its not thick enough to hold the wall plug or any other accessories. Just the tablet itself and up to 6 games. I'm annoyed that the wall plug won't fit, because if its not with the game, my son doesn't know where he put it (he's only 3). We also have the rechargeable battery set, and that also will not fit in the case so as to not lose it. He has gotten quite a few water stains on it too. I wish the material was all a rubber type material, rather than most of being a fabric covering that picks up stains.

As far as functionality though, it does keep his tablet and games together, so I guess that's good.
on January 27, 2012
The InnoTab storage case InnoTab V.Reader Storage Tote is colorful and complements the InnoTab. I'm a little disappointed in the construction, I was expecting hard plastic. The case is firm and covered in a thin layer of fabric which leads me to doubt its durability in the long run. The case provides little in the way of protection for the InnoTab but hey, what do you expect for $15? Inside the case, there is an elasticized compartment which holds the InnoTab securely in place. On the opposite side, there are compartments enough to hold 6 cartridges, or use one or two of the spaces for extra batteries - you'll need them! The USB cord fits well in the bottom of the case.
There are two cloth straps that allow about a 10" opening providing ample room for easy placement and retrieval of the InnoTab while preventing the case from flopping open. There is however, no room to place either the A/C adapter or car adapter even if no cartridges are stored. Pretty disappointed in this as I would prefer to keep the whole system stored together - especially for road trips. As it is, we must keep up with the case and the chargers. We do like the backpack straps as it makes for easy portability for my son. All in all, we are satisfied with the product at this time. We will purchase another when this one is no longer useful.
on August 16, 2015
Great storage tote for the InnoTab! The tablet fits in perfectly and has a mesh holder for a few different game cartridges so they can all stay together. The only negative about it is that there's not enough room to hold the A/C adapter (if you have one)...besides that, it's great that you can keep everything together.
on January 15, 2013
It would be better if the outside was more washable. And it doesn't have as much room inside as I would like.
The exterior is a fabric type surface, so you can't really easily clean it.
The cartridge storage slots are a bit tight. Makes it hard for the kids to get them in & out.
Only spots for 6 games.
on September 21, 2015
I LOVE THIS!! FOR THE PRICE YOU JUST CAN'T BEAT IT!! SO GLAD I ORDERED THIS. MY SON LOVES IT BECAUSE IT HELPS HIM TO KEEP UP WITH ALL OF HIS GAMES WHICH HE GETS IN TROUBLE FOR IF HE LOSES THEM! HE IS 6 AND IT CAN FIT ON HIS BACK AS A LITTLE BACK PACK! LOVE THE COLORS AS WELL!
on December 2, 2011
Perfect for my grandson to take his innotab anywhere & have it protected. good product at a good price. Very happy w/ this purchase
on May 12, 2013
Its fairly cute, and it keeps my sons' Innotabs protected. We have two Innotab 2's, and two of these cases.
Pros: Cute, Seems Durable, Backpack Straps, Protects Innotab, Slots on inside to organize games
Cons: Case gets stained easily, No extra storage for headphones or spare batteries :(

We like it, it does its job, but we usually use it for traveling, and it doesnt hold half the stuff we need. So when we travel, I have to keep two sets of headphones, a car charger, and spare batteries in MY purse or backpack. Kind of defeats the purpose of them carrying their own backpack.

Bottom Line? Would I purchase again? Yes. It is a good product, but it would be great with a few small changes like a headphone storage pouch.