5.0 out of 5 stars IC Miller
Published on June 28, 2012 by Kindle Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars So Lost In the Innocence Sauce
Okay this review is based on the foolery I read in the first 4 chapters , I decided I liked my poor brain cells more than this and did not finish reading. I read the first book innocent a while back , I did enjoy that book but in that book the girls story was way more entertaining than his.

So upon seeing innocents revenge I decided ohh I will finish this book...
Published 22 months ago by Diva Clutching Her Purse Tighly

1.0 out of 5 stars So Lost In the Innocence Sauce, October 3, 2012
This review is from: Innocent's Revenge 3 (Kindle Edition)

So upon seeing innocents revenge I decided ohh I will finish this book but I was lost and confused about what the he'll was going on. Last I remembered ic was still n death row and Haitian blue was after what's her name. Now I see that it was another book in between this book and the first book.

Maybe I will read a sample of the 2nd book in this series and see if it's worth reading but as of right now I stand by my review, ths book seemed silly.

5.0 out of 5 stars IC Miller, June 28, 2012
This review is from: Innocent's Revenge 3 (Kindle Edition)
I was excited to finally get the next installment on the life of Innocent after his release from prison. Now he's back and with a vengence. The last of his immediate family is killed in his own home in front of his kids and he couldn't do anything to help her and now his killer instincts from prison is back full fledged. I had to laugh when Tamara pulled the knife from under the mattress to show him he needs to be de-institutionalized. I hope Tre is his son but if not it will be good to see what he will do to Tamara esp. now that she has stolen his money. Will she get out of jail, will he go back?

5.0 out of 5 stars Innocent's revenge, November 14, 2012
This review is from: Innocent's Revenge 3 (Kindle Edition)
Leo sullivian brings out the complete truth of the streets in his books. The racisim, the faster life. And the troubles of living in a white society and being black.

4.0 out of 5 stars Innocent's Revenge, October 31, 2012
This review is from: Innocent's Revenge 3 (Kindle Edition)
Get ready for a ride with this book. There are a lot of characters, and each one comes alive. It's a fun, gripping read, and you will not want to put the book down until you find out what happened and who who.

5.0 out of 5 stars Innocent!!!, June 22, 2014
This review is from: Innocent's Revenge 3 (Kindle Edition)
Damn that was crazy as s***.I wasn't expecting more drama like that to come for them.I can't believe Tamara is holding that secret in.I can't wait to read the 4th book.I swear I have seen the name Game in another book I just don't member which one

4.0 out of 5 stars never ending, May 16, 2014
This review is from: Innocent's Revenge 3 (Kindle Edition)
I would have given this book 4 stars it's just that it never ends it a good book all in all

5.0 out of 5 stars Ended too soon, May 4, 2014
This review is from: Innocent's Revenge 3 (Kindle Edition)
This book wasn't as much detail as the last two books. It was good but left me hanging in the middle of the story

4.0 out of 5 stars Oh my!!!, March 18, 2014
This review is from: Innocent's Revenge 3 (Kindle Edition)
What in the world?!!! When will the madness end??? This was a good follow-up, but I really wanted Innocent and Tamara's story to end happily. It just seems like there's one problem to the next. Now Tamara is in jail, Innocent is bed hopping with a white girl and Kanisha is still the conniving trick. Why didn't any of them move from Atlanta?? I don't think I can read the next book. Too emotionally draining.

5.0 out of 5 stars Innocent's Revenge, March 18, 2014
This review is from: Innocent's Revenge 3 (Kindle Edition)
This series is so good that I am getting ready to start reading the next book. Can't wait to find out what happens next.

5.0 out of 5 stars Revenge...., March 4, 2014
This review is from: Innocent's Revenge 3 (Kindle Edition)
Leo Sullivan, this book was fiya.... I hope the next part is as good... It makes you feel apart of the characters. Innocent has had a rough time, I just hope he gets his just due on the people who wronged him. Kenisha has some good qualities but karma needs to roar its head. Ready for the next part.

Innocent's Revenge 3