4.0 out of 5 stars Just as described
Published on May 6, 2012 by V. Sharol Cutrell

1.0 out of 5 stars I tried everything, but it just didn't work for me.
I was asked by the seller of this product to review it.

My experience has not been a good one.

I bought this massager because my nephew and wife have it, and love it. It sounded good to me and the price was reasonable, so I ordered it immediately and couldn't wait to receive it.

I set it up under my mattress, as per the instructions...
Published 18 months ago by Ninashalina

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Just as described, May 6, 2012
This review is from: Innomax Universal In Bed Massage Motor
This bed massager surprised me. I bought 2 of them to use on a split king Sleep Number bed, and I am surprised that they work as well as they do. They don't work as well as the massager built into the Sleep Number system beds, but I was able to get the bed for several thousand dollars less than in store (but it didn't come with the massage unit), so I'm not complaining.

My husband has lingering neuropathy from chemotherapy, and we are hoping that the vibration will help his blood circulation and ease some of the numbness in his feet. I'm not sure that works, but my back loves the vibration when I've been in the garden all day.

This is a really good buy at $59.00

One suggestion I would make is for the manufacturer to make the connecting wires a bit longer so that one could "group" the vibrating units in the areas that they want to focus the massage. That is pretty minor, though.

1.0 out of 5 stars I tried everything, but it just didn't work for me., January 5, 2013
This review is from: Innomax Universal In Bed Massage Motor
I was asked by the seller of this product to review it.

My experience has not been a good one.

I set it up under my mattress, as per the instructions included. Right away I was disappointed because of two things. First, it was loud. Especially loud if I lay on my side with my ear on the pillow; the sound vibrated so loudly my head was buzzing! If I lay flat on my back, not quite so bad.

Second, and more important, there just wasn't much vibration to be felt through the thickness of the mattress. My mattress is just an ordinary one, no thicker than any other mattress. I could feel it enough to know that it was operating, but the impact of the vibration was so minute as to be negligible.

I soon tried moving the pods into different arrangements, trying each one out for a few nights at a time, then rearranging again, to see if I could find some way to make it more effective. But nothing made any noticeable difference.

It turns out my nephew had the same problem with the low level of vibration, and ended up putting a mattress topper on top of his mattress and placing the vibrator pods between the top of the mattress and the topper. That proved satisfactory for them, so I planned to do the same.

But after shopping for mattress toppers, the least expensive one I could find was $140 (at Costco), which put this project out of my price range. Eventually I found an inexpensive one at a discount linen store, which I brought home and tried out the same way they were using theirs.

Unfortunately, the topper was not thick enough to shield me from lying on what felt like hockey pucks sticking into the backside of my body.

I returned the topper to the store. I then came home and unplugged the Innomax massager unit, stored it in a sack, and put the whole thing away in the back of a drawer. After several weeks of trying different configurations and products to help it along, I am out of ideas as to how to make this thing work.

After the seller contacted me asking for an Amazon review, as well as a chance to "make it right" with them first if I was not happy, I did contact them, told them what my experience had been, and asked them to allow me to return it and get my money back. It is true it was more than 30 days later because I had spent at least that long trying everything I could think of to make it viable, but they have ignored me, and I have not heard back from them one way or the other. I am very disappointed, and out $59.99.

5.0 out of 5 stars bed massager, August 5, 2012
This review is from: Innomax Universal In Bed Massage Motor
We got 1 of these and liked it so much, that we immediately ordered a second one. We would recommend this product to anyone. We ordered it from Amazon.

1.0 out of 5 stars WEAK WEAK WEAK, August 27, 2013
This review is from: Innomax Universal In Bed Massage Motor
The viration was SO low I could hardly feel anything on my body. It had the intensity of several HORSEFLIES trapped between the mattress and boxspring !
Except for the single "vibrator" button near my head. It was SO noisy, that when I lay my head down on the pillow, I had to turn the whole thing off in order to be able to sleep.
At first I thought it might be that my mattress might have been too thick but it's less than 6 inches (STANDARD)
The concept seemed great, but it failed to live up to it.
I couldn't wait to return it.
P.S.
AMAZON'S delivery & pick up service were absolutely FIRST RATE!
I'd use them again in a heartbeat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great for memory foam bed, July 8, 2012
This review is from: Innomax Universal In Bed Massage Motor
I went to a sleep number bed store and really enjoyed the vibrating bed. It was so relaxing. I went home and found this product and thought why not. Well, it works just as good to me . It only took me 5 minutes to set up.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for the price., February 9, 2014
This review is from: Innomax Universal In Bed Massage Motor
I purchased this for my Autistic daughter to help with her sensory problems and therapy. The item is very easy to install, and works quite well. My one complaint- and this is purely from a therapy standpoint, which of course- this product was not likely intended for, is that to use it on a child's twin mattress (not a huge, thick, oversized mattress, just a regular Serta Perfect Sleeper), the device does produce quite a bit of noise. Otherwise, my daughter enjoys it quite a bit when she uses her headphones for music therapy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Satisfied, January 24, 2013
This review is from: Innomax Universal In Bed Massage Motor
I bought this product (NIghtMagic Sleep Massage Therapy) to replace our worn out Tranqil-Ease unit. The TE unit still worked, but the vibrator units were starting to crack (after ten years!). I liked the fact that the new massager had seven vibrators (the TE unit just had two) and many more modes. What I am not happy with is the fact that I can't slow the speed down (like I could on the TE unit). The TE unit actually felt like it was rocking you to sleep. Bottom line: this unit is great for laying in bed and getting a fairly good electronic massage; but since the speed or tempo of the pulses can't be slowed down, it isn't the greatest for a relaxing massage to fall asleep by.

5.0 out of 5 stars works great!, July 28, 2012
This review is from: Innomax Universal In Bed Massage Motor
This thing works great. The more you use it the more you love it. The one thing i wish is that you could set the massage for more than a half hour. If you have trouble sleeping at night, this might be your answer. It has different massages and intensity settings, so you can find exactly what you like and arrange the massagers in a pattern you like under the mattress. i sleep alone so i only put the massagers under the side where i sleep. it seems loud to start with, but after awhile , you don't even notice.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with purchase, July 28, 2012
Ron (ohio, usa) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Innomax Universal In Bed Massage Motor
I received product in time frame as promised. Installed unit under mattress. It has many options for your needs. We have "King" size bed, and even my wife can feel vibrations on her side of the bed. I would recommend this product to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bed Massager, August 16, 2012
This review is from: Innomax Universal In Bed Massage Motor
This is a really nice unit for the price. It has different levels of intensity, shuts off automatically and will vibrate you right off to sleep. For those of you with jumpy legs or sciatica, it sometimes seems to be just enough to help get you over that edge and off to sleep. I highly recommend this product for it's price.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›