4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!
This neat little contraption is great for ironing tablecloths and napkins, as well as individual shirts. It is not recommended to use it for a full day's ironing, as you have to recharge it often, but for just a few things here and there, it works perfectly! It charges in seconds and is then hot and ready to use. A very good and convenient buy!
Published on October 12, 2010 by Theuderic

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money!
Published on November 4, 2010 by PlannerG

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money!, November 4, 2010
This review is from: Innovage Home Cordless Steam Iron w/ Stand (Kitchen)
I should have known that this wasn't a quality iron by the price, but went for it anyway. The iron doesn't stay heated for long at all and you have to keep attaching it to the base, which defeats the purpose of a cordless iron. When I inquired about a refund, I was told that it only stays hot for 90 seconds. I am not even going to waste my efforts by returning it so I will just take a loss, but buyers beware. This product isn't worth it, even at the cheap price.

3.0 out of 5 stars A little disappionting, November 3, 2010
This review is from: Innovage Home Cordless Steam Iron w/ Stand (Kitchen)
I bought this iron to replace another cordless iron that I loved for many years before it died. This iron has been disappointing because it does not sit in the stand properly. I have to give it a good shove for it to click in to heat up and then it doesn't seem to get hot enough.

1.0 out of 5 stars Totally worthless product....should've read the reviews!, January 4, 2011
This review is from: Innovage Home Cordless Steam Iron w/ Stand (Kitchen)
I purchased this iron online back in September. Dopey me for not researching it first.

A complete waste of money.

Much like prior Reviews: this iron leaks water - terribly; stays charged - one whole garment at a time (have to KEEP recharging); and doesn't always "connect" upon replacing on its Charger.

Though I don't fully believe 'you get what you pay for', as I do believe in good deals...A cordless iron shouldn't have to be Pricey. However, Buyer Beware (caveat emptor) - Research any product before you buy.

Sorry. But if I were with Consumer Reports...This product would receive an F-

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, October 12, 2010

1.0 out of 5 stars Melted platform, April 10, 2012
This review is from: Innovage Home Cordless Steam Iron w/ Stand (Kitchen)
This iron melted it own platform and got hot plastic on my clothes. I had no idea there was a problem with it so I started ironig and found this stuff on the shirt that I couldn't figure out what it was. It had been stored and used properly. It was on its stand and in place to charge but somehow after time the platform it sits
on melted around the areas that heat the iron. I even tried putting foil on the plastic for a while because it was too late to return it. Don't buy this iron!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, September 17, 2010
This review is from: Innovage Home Cordless Steam Iron w/ Stand (Kitchen)
I use this iron while I sew. I love it. Cordless is the only way to go.

Innovage Home Cordless Steam Iron w/ Stand