Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 questions
votes
How fast is the zombie, and does it still have both of its arms. A slow zombie with two arms may be able to block several thrusts and get the weapon twisted in muscle and ligaments, making it fairly useless. A fast zombie with both arms is next to impossible t get past. Thus the best answer to this question is, forget the head for a minute and start by hacking off the arms. Then you can go in for the head relatively secure.
May 20, 2014 by Thomas A. Tozer
vote
Sorry for delay in responding. The handle flares quite a bit at the end? Are you thinking even more? Also, the product no longer comes with a sheath - we had made a very fancy, but ultimately not very durable, sheath out of clear plastic. Instead offer a separate leather sheath with a lifetime guarantee. In the future, may offer a permanent blade guard free with each tool, but still a work in progress.
Jan 4, 2014 by Marvin Weinberger
vote
Hey Amazon Customer - This is not a "Battle Axe" - it is about 2.5 pounds, and stretches about 1.75 feet long - has a good weight, and feels awesome when you hold it, but I have only used it to chop wood, bang in some nails to hold pictures on the wall (I even tried it once to open a beer, but that didn't work well, lol) - Cool to have, but since I am not a trucker, I only have limited uses for it here - you should get it though).
May 16, 2014 by Geoff Norrena
votes
Yes it's made in the US. Excellently crafted tool. Luv mine.
Dec 6, 2014 by B Paul Thind
votes
It comes with a cloth sheath.
Apr 21, 2014 by BlakDrgn
votes
Very sorry for delay in responding. To my knowledge, the product is available for international shipping (which it now states on the product page). Please give it a try and thanks.
votes
Very sorry for the delay. Unfortunately, Amazon doesn't notify us when a question is asked. The product is (finally) fully in stock.
votes
The IF-221 is 2 inches shorter, .2 pounds heavier, and does not have the firefighter symbol. It is also $10 cheaper.
May 26, 2014 by Amazon Customer
votes
Not likely, its a lot smaller than the picture makes it out to be. That, and it will most likely break the first time you use it, also, the "axe head" is virtually useless. Its just slightly bigger than a hatchet, it has multi tool look, but all the options it has for use are the minimal requirement to call it a tool for its purpose. I use it as a splitting wedge for firewood now, its ok for that. Money better spent on a sog double sided axe for entry purposes, a knife with a dulled tip for cutting seatbelts with window punch of course. A 24" set of channel locks will work that coupling of yours, homedepot.
Jan 24, 2014 by Rick
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers