4.0 out of 5 stars thunder vac
This little vacuum is almost perfect. I use it for everything except on my carpet.

If it only had a holder for all the attachments.

cavet- be sure to empty the container. It shut down on me because it overheated but cooled down & works fine.
Published on March 8, 2006 by Zachary K. Reinhardt

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't quite fit the bill
Published on August 30, 2006 by D. Watkins

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't quite fit the bill, August 30, 2006
D. Watkins (Vancouver, WA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Top Innovations SteamFast CF-952 Thunder Vacuum with Cyclonic Action (Kitchen)
This sounded like an excellent value. Might be good for light duty but the cord ends up being just too short for our larger room needs, If doing much vacuuming you're frequently emtying the container, and worst, we've found that it won't run more than 10-30 minutes without quitting, I presume because of overheating. It is so close, yet too far away to being really good. You might want to stay away from this one unless you intend very light duty.

4.0 out of 5 stars thunder vac, March 8, 2006

If it only had a holder for all the attachments.

3.0 out of 5 stars Get what you pay for, April 9, 2006
Coonie (New York, NY) - See all my reviews
Bought the vacuum for it's low price, small size and being bagless. It works just OK.

It overheats quickly, so it is best to use it quickly and turn it off during any pause in cleaning.

After about 3-4 uses, emptying the dust and shaking out the filter after each use and washing the filter once, the filter seems to have degraded permanently. Now suction starts out just adequately and weakens fairly quickly. Blowing out the filter with the vacuum exhaust helped a little.

Removing the dust bin from the unit is easy, but then the filter assembly has to be coaxed out of the bubble shaped bin leaving two messy things to hold, neither of which can be cleaned well without setting the other down. I usually try to do it outside or in the sink.

Overall, I guess I got what I paid for. I like that it fits in a very small space.

Rate and Discover Movies