5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly Surprised...
Published 12 months ago by J. E B. I I

i don't much to say about this that is very good. Received the first one, didn't work at all. Received the second one, the two middle speakers did not work. Returned and will not re-order.
Published 1 month ago by Joseph from South Carolina

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly Surprised..., August 25, 2013
This review is from: Innovative Technology ITSB-200 Bluetooth Tower Stereo System (Electronics)
This was a complete impulse purchase. I located one at Kohl's in the section that had all of the college dorm items (bean bag and bungee type chairs, organization cubes, computer desks, etc). I was drawn to the BlueTooth capability and the notion of having a Stereo Tower that would play my audio sources wirelessly. The tower was on Clearance - marked down from $99.00 to around $67.99. While I was shopping, I pulled up an online coupon on my smartphone and saved an additional 15% ($10.20) for a total out of pocket of $57.79. Performance: I was a bit skeptical since it was rated to have a mere 20 Watt Speaker System. Setup was a breeze - as easy as it is to Pair any BlueTooth device. It was easily "seen" by my Droid Phone and iPad. I also used an iPod via the Aux Input, which is located on the right side near the top of the unit. A 1/8" mini adapter patch cable (about 1 foot long) IS included BTW (Nice). The sound was better than I expected. I streamed Pandora from my iPad, and Droid phone without any issues whatsoever - in fact, I've been streaming Pandora all day through my Droid and as I continue to write this review. Awesome. I did not test the FM Radio Feature - but there is a small antenna that comes out of the back. I view this as an added bonus but I can't speak to having used it for the purposes of this review. My only critique with regard to sound is that there is a little bit lacking in the Bass and low-end range. The remote has a specific Bass setting. I have it all the way up to "3". I will also say that it depends on the quality of the Music and how the song had been mixed honestly. Some songs have wonderful Bass response. I would say that a "Sub Pre" output jack would have been ideal to really push the Bass (or any output jack for that matter) but the sound really is good overall. The addition of a Bass cube however would defeat the purpose of just how small a footprint this thing has. I also haven't tried placing it against or near a wall - which is said to improve Bass response. I "pushed" the Volume on a few songs - didn't really get any distortion per say. I think it maxes out around 40. *I'm also using the free version of Pandora - which I understand has or may have sound-quality limitations. The BlueTooth range is stellar. I walked around my house with my Droid phone - went out on the deck and closed the sliding glass door and then went to a "corner" of my basement. No hiccups whatsoever. Impressive. I would stand by by their claim that there is at least a 33 foot range on this thing. There is a nice "cradle" feature on top for an iPod, perhaps a smartphone with careful placement, and maybe even a Satellite Radio receiver (which I have not tested, but will). There is a detachable stand that fits into the cradle to keep your electronics at just the right angle. I can't locate the AC Wall Adapter for my Sirius receiver right now. If my iPod test was successful, no reason the Sirius wouldn't work just as well. There is also an RCA jack input (L/R) for old-school CD players - the connection of any audio source really. Construction: The construction is primarily particle board, but the controls and remote feel okay and respond well. All that is required for assembly is mounting the bottom base with a couple of included screws. Very simple. Conclusion: I bought this as a versatile Music source at a vacation/summer home. It's small, compact, and the sound is very good. BlueTooth works great. This will NOT rock the living room the same way that a 100 Watt per channel Onkyo Surround receiver with six speakers and 12" Bass Cube would (which I own by the way, and would consider myself a "picky" audio listener). However, if you're looking for a sleek, compact, good-sounding Stereo Tower with BlueTooth Wireless capability and additional Input connections - I would highly recommend this unit. I wouldn't have paid $100.00 for it - but for the money, you can't go wrong.

5.0 out of 5 stars For this price point, just loaded with features, December 10, 2013
I first bought the Proscan PLS288 from Big Lots for $40, thinking I would use it for some simple FM, CD and MP3 playing. It came with no FM readout, automatically set the FM stations with no input from me allowed, and sent my Sony MP3 player into a four song loop I could not escape from. The Sylvania unit which is ten dollars more is identical. Both are not worth the money.

Then I found this advertised for $69.99 at a Bed, Bath and Beyond. It has an FM readout, an actual USB charging station for my Sony MP3, Bluetooth, and twin Aux inputs. Although it still carries the little 3" speakers, it has a speaker cover, the stations of the same great FM radio are settable by the owner, and it has a boost bass function, albeit not strong.

Overall, this is a great unit for dorm rooms, small mancaves, and other areas where you want a little personal music off your devices without breaking the bank.
Yes, it does not have world class speakers or a world class amp, but with a 20% coupon in BB and B, I walked it out the door for $56.
One nitpick: The box and the BB and B website shows this unit with a time on the display, indicating it has a clock. It does NOT, and there is no provision in the instructions to set a time.
This is a steal for a teenage amplification station, or a college dorm person with little space. For me, I have an MP3 player and a CD player hooked to it by my computer station, along with my favorite radio stations preset. For under $60, what more could you ask for? It also would be good for a patio, apartment, or small gathering where you want music but not too loud.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, May 10, 2014
I needed a soundbar for my television. My hearing is not the greatest, and I could not understand most of what I was watching. Once I got this hooked up, I was able to place it right next to my chair, and everything now sounds good and clear.

5.0 out of 5 stars ~Worth Every Penny To Me!~!, March 12, 2014
The sound quality of this stereo is so fantastic! It connects so easily to my iPhone. And I absolutely love the bass in this stereo!!! If it has great bass then I'm happy and this speaker has bass that you can feel!

1.0 out of 5 stars ... don't much to say about this that is very good. Received the first one, July 19, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars ... TaoTronics® TT-BA01 Wireless Portable Bluetooth Stereo Music Transmitter my smart TV can connect to this speaker, August 2, 2014
Now that I have the TaoTronics® TT-BA01 Wireless Portable Bluetooth Stereo Music Transmitter my smart TV can connect to this speaker. They paired with zero problems and the sound is great!

4.0 out of 5 stars Bluetooth Tower, August 6, 2014
Better than my last tower and like the bluetooth ... Just right for room I wanted it in and clear.
Not going to blow the windows out or nothing but loud enough to enjoy.

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, August 19, 2014
Nice speaker , does the job.... jut not very loud. For some
small gstherings it is fine but if you want to pump it up, this isnt the item for you

3.0 out of 5 stars Not enough bass, October 22, 2013
I set this up and compared it to my existing PC speakers, some basic Accent Acoustics, now called Cyber Acoustics, for a head-to-head comparison. The PC speakers were way better (for half the price). Why? One word (or is it two?): sub-woofer. So it's fine for most people; easy set up, nice features, etc. But for those of us who like to hear the full spectrum, it's just not cutting it for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!!, December 17, 2013
This is the greatest thing since sliced bread LOL! I was a little leery, some of the reviews weren't so terrific, but this is the easiest thing to set-up & operate (for those like me who are marginally techy deficient). Took me about 10 minutes, including assembly & away we went! The sound is great - we've been enjoying Christmas music throughout the house from this speaker & my IPad. Great price for this - VERY glad I bought it!

Innovative Technology ITSB-200 Bluetooth Tower Stereo System