Questions & Answers
Innovative Technology 35mm Negative and Slide Converter to PC
by Innovative Technology
3.2 out of 5 stars (266)
$69.95
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 14 questions
vote
Yes. That is what I use it with. I have boxes and boxes of slides my dad gave me, this was the best thing I ever bought! It is so simple to use, I was able to share family history with all my relatives
Nov 9, 2014 by Karen M Sagel
votes
I have 8.1 and it works perfectly. I have about 12 trays of old slides my dad gave me I have them all transfered in about two hours. I cannot say enough about this little machine!
Dec 3, 2014 by Karen M Sagel
votes
I know it works with XP and WIN 7. I could not find my instruction sheet. Check with the spec sheet on the amazon product description.
May 31, 2014 by lshaney
votes
The red light indicates that it is ready to work but you must first download the program that accompanied the camera.
Dec 15, 2014 by Ron Winstead
votes
I could not find them and the drivers that came with the unit almost crashedy computer. Three the unit in the trash.
Sep 19, 2014 by Charles Ange
votes
Unfortunately not. This is not a limitation in the device. It is that the best possible scan should equal the original . After scan touch up is possible with software like Photoshop but I don't think it will improve focus much
Aug 11, 2014 by Steven Ezratty
votes
they will be the same size as the pic would have if taken using photo film rather that slide film.
Jun 28, 2014 by DANNY R SCARBOROUGH
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers