5.0 out of 5 stars It sprays air and dust comes.
Good price. Arrived on time. You pull the trigger, it sprays, dust flies, computer is clean. What more can I say?
Published 21 months ago by Blaise Gassend

3.0 out of 5 stars mediocre
I've used better. This duster DOES contain a bitterant which can leave a film on parts you need to stay clean. Had I known that I would have bought a different brand. It loses its punch fairly quickly and the trigger acts funny from time to time. You get what you pay for every time, I should have stuck with old faithful...
Published on March 8, 2012 by Freeko

3.0 out of 5 stars mediocre, March 8, 2012
This review is from: Innovera 51505 Compressed Gas Duster, 10Oz Can, 2 Pack (Office Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars It sprays air and dust comes., March 23, 2013
Blaise Gassend (Cambridge, MA USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Compressed gas on the cheap, March 18, 2013
I got this compressed air really cheap compared to any other compressed air I could find. Couldn't ask for anything more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great canned air, March 5, 2013
This is a good product and lasts a good long time. I use it for blowing out computers and laptops and will certainly buy it again. Two pack is handy and the price was cheaper than the big box stores at the mall. Plus it saves me a trip and is here in two days with Amazon Prime. What a deal.

Tom

5.0 out of 5 stars Gas Power!, October 15, 2008
This gas duster is excellent. It may seem at first, no different than the rest, but it packs a surprising punch. The flow of air coming from this can is surprisingly stronger than most similar products. With many others, even after you blow away the dust, some remains behind. But I have found that Innovera's product really does the job. Everytime, I've used it, it has left no dust behind. It even blew away what other's had left. It may not seem like a big deal, but it beats having to manually clean a keyboard, computer fan, or anything else.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good service from TigerDirect, January 2, 2011
The first shipment had one of the cans spray nosel broken. I tried my best to fix it and after about 5 mins of poking it i just gave up and contacted TirgerDirect about the problem. Well they shipped me a new set of cans for free! I really enjoy it when a company takes care of their customers.

The product itself is a can of compressed air; works like it was suppose to, comes with a red straw, and remember to spray in short burst and to not shake the can. It can get really cold! and you dont want to freeze your components.

1.0 out of 5 stars Way too much bitterant; freezes up & won't spray almost immediately, May 23, 2012
My review title says it all. Even when held totally upright, the can is ice-cold to the touch within seconds. Who wants to spray freezing cold, icy air into their expensive electronics??? I should've listened to fellow reviewers who wrote of this problem. I guess you get what you pay for. I will definitely not repurchase. I've had two other brands of canned air, and neither were quite so bad as this, in freezing up so quickly. The spray action is rather minimal, even in the rare seconds it does work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, March 26, 2013
Suzanne Burns (Natick, Massachusetts) - See all my reviews
It was time to clean all the electronics that had been put on hold and the price was right. It went a great distance. I have bought some that seemed like I just start spraying and then it is empty. Would buy this again.

4.0 out of 5 stars can of air, June 19, 2012
We all know what these are and what they do. Yes it did blow air.
It lost a star because I felt it should have lasted longer based on the size.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING CAN!, March 13, 2013
That's all I can say. Amazing can. Very heavy duty stuff!

100% recommended.

I have cleaned my PC and Desktop, and I can't be happier with the results.

I can finally rest my lungs lol