5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe
Published 12 months ago by Robert King

2.0 out of 5 stars Use caution when US and EU size is Displayed
The shoe came in the wrong size, and I triple checked to make sure the correct size was chosen. Now I have shoes that I can't wear, and I don't feel like going through the hassle of returning them.
Published 11 months ago by LeAndra M.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe, January 12, 2014
I am a decent runner, but still new, and I love this shoe. It feels secure and lightweight and seems like it will hold-up for the guaranteed amount of miles. I also love the shoelaces. They are made of a different material than my other running shoes that seem to tug as I tighten them, but this pair glide through and provide a very snug fit. It is going to take a whopper of a product from a competitor to take me away from Inov-8 just because of how much I like this shoe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Shoe, March 20, 2014
Excellent shoe, however after only a couple of month usage, and only a few miles running, the shoe tongue came off, rendering one of the shoes useless.

Have contacted Inov-8 and will update with their customer service.

Inov-8 replaced the shoes free of charge. Bit of emailing but all in all very good customer service!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent choice just what I expected, October 25, 2013
Avoid hesitation of buying this shoe, first thing first.
take a ruler and measure your foot: depending on the result eg. 28cms, that means you'll chose 29 cms, if youre 30 cms that means 31 cms and so on(look for size chart Inov8) it will tell your size comparing cms.for both genres
thise advise is only for normal feet. my advise is taking one cm more.

I think its ok for width feet as well, take 2cms if you have too width feet. see the size chart.

Remember certain things:
this is not amateur shoe
is flat, flexible,
close to the ground,
less cushion
stable
well made
very light 192 grms
thin rubber sole with enough cushioning

if you want to go for running in these shoes! let me tell you: better be prepared to land on forefoot strike ( Minimalist shoe ) dont recomend to buy these if run heellstrike.

don't go on long distance, its ok 5 to 10k remember is better speed and quality of running than long slow pace distance.
of course is excellent for crossfitters

5.0 out of 5 stars inov8 living up to their name, June 17, 2013
I use this shoe for running. I have just made the transition from the F-lite 195 3mm drop to this zero mm drop version
It fits very similar as the 195, with maybe a little more room in the toe box.
I like the feel of these on the run, you can feel the pavement.
the colour is ok they seem more orange overall than yellow to red.
If you like inov8 you will like these shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars These are my favorite shoes of all time, July 5, 2014
These are my favorite shoes. Period. Mine are the silver, red and green version, and they look great. They're ultralight, but have a real outsole to provide protection and a comfortable insole to provide a perfect balance of weight, minimalism, and comfort. Switching from a normal running shoe to this zero drop shoe required no adjustment period, and I was able to continue running my normal distance.

For those who are looking for a barefoot feel, these are not the shoes for you.

If you do buy these shoes, you won't regret it. Running with them is pleasureful. My old Asics used to hurt my ankle after a lap around the track.

They run true to size.

There are no cons.

5.0 out of 5 stars This Shoe is Done right, April 25, 2014
This is a great all around shoe, Great road shoe grips wet pavement very well will buy this shoe again!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best shoes ever, March 28, 2014
The only down side to these are their rather high cost. I bought these for running but if I could afford it I would buy another pair to wear as normal shoes. So comfortable, lightweight and love the minimalist feel. 0 mm drop is great!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these shoes, this is my second pair!, March 16, 2014
This review is from: Inov-8 F-lite 192 Running Shoe (Shoes)
These shoes are great. They have a thin flexible sole and are super lite. However, if you are looking for a shoe with tons of padding you should look at another pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Minimalism at its best., March 16, 2014
Great minimalist shoe! Inov-8 knows how to do it right. I use it them for road and even some trail running.

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid nice shoe and not too expensive., March 13, 2014
Very light and comfortable. I was very happy with the way it fit on my feet and allowed me to run very comfortably.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›