Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on August 23, 2014
These shoes are excellent looking and fit like a glove. I wear a 7.5 street shoe but usually buy an 8.5 workout shoe. I ordered the size 8 based on the reviews and they fit very well. I will confess that I went from a cross training shoe, which I have been very happy with, and switched to these without giving time to get used to the minimal support. I am a group exercise instructor and a personal trainer and definitely would not do something this foolish again. A minimal shoe takes time to get the feet accustomed to the lack of support. This mistake has created pain in my heels, one in particular, since I began wearing them. Don't get me wrong, I really love this shoe, so here is what I did. I inserted gel heel pads under the sole insert. I bought the gel heels inexpensively from a drug store. I now wear these shoes alternately with my cross trainers. My heel still hurts but I did the damage initially. The gel pad has helped to NOT injure it further but I blame myself, more than the shoe. Please don't just put on a minimal shoe and hit the ground running as I did. My classes are fairly high impact and as I said, it was a foolish mistake. I get lots of compliments on these. I wear them for personal training all the time and as long as I alternate these with my more supportive shoes for my high impact classes I have been fine.
on July 24, 2013
These shoes are sooooo lite and the very small heel (3mm) really helps stabilize while lifting yet offers some support during short runs. The fit was true to size, unlike some brands that you have to go up a whole size like Asics.
on July 9, 2013
This shoe fits like a glove! I bought it to use at the gym for kick boxing and indoor cardio classes and its just what I expected. Light weight, comfortable fit, and stylish, this shoe has it all.
on January 20, 2014
I usually wear a 9 or 9.5 depending on the shoe, I have a wide foot and sometimes need that 9.5. These would have fit better in the 9 but with thicker socks they are working out well. Love the wider toe box and it has been over 25 workouts without any sign of wear from rope climbs.
on December 7, 2013
This shoe is fine for running, but when I would do lunges, plyometrics, or crossfit type exercises they would come off my feet! These didn't meet my needs so I returned them. No issues with the return process.
on April 30, 2014
I wish I loved these shoes as much as everyone else. They are tight & the sole is very thin. I don't think these offer enough support for cross training. They look really cool but for me, these are more like fashion shoes, not heavy workout shoes. For this much money, I would have rather gotten some high end Nikes. : (
on June 8, 2015
I have mixed feelings on these shoes. I bought them for crossfit workouts. They are very narrow, which is great for me, because I have very narrow feet. The problem I have is that the eyelet flaps where the laces go are way too narrow, so that I can't tighten the laces on top tight enough, because the eyelet flaps actually meet and touch each other. The eyelet flaps would overlap. I have narrow feet, but I've never had this problem with any shoes. This also makes the shoe laces EXTREMELY long, so much that I have to actually tuck them back into the lacing. For the price, I am not amazed by them. As far as comfort, they are light, but rigid on the bottoms. They work just okay for me, they aren't my go to shoes, more like the "oh I'll wear these so I can wear them out" I am unable to post a customer image, but mine look nothing like the picture as far as when its laced up. I didn't send them back, just figured I would use them for something.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 18, 2014
I love these shoes for my bootcamp workouts! I tried a pair of these at local running store and then came home and compared prices and purchase on Amazon which saved me over $50!! I have worn these hiking, walking and for my full body work outs and my feet are never hurting!!
on November 14, 2015
I was super excited for these to arrive after reading all the raving reviews. The colors are awesome and they seemed really comfortable while testing them out in my house. I'm an avid crossfitter and I was hoping these would be a win. They seem to offer some slight cushion for short runs/sprints, but are minimal enough for heavy lifting.

After reading suggestions to order up a size I went with a 10.5 and they were too big. I generally wear a 10 and sometimes a 10.5 in athletic shoes and heels to accommodate my slightly wider foot. I thought the 10.5 would be perfect, but unfortunately these will be going back. I'm still giving 4 stars for style points and comfort.
on November 8, 2013
Great fit. Awesome color. Provide great stability during the WOD and comfortable to walk around in throughout the day. I would never take them off if I could get away with it.

See 1 answered question