Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

92%
Format: Audio CDChange

on March 19, 2011
I have always liked this band and have their cds. I wasn't sure if I wanted to buy because I have the songs already. But I took the plunge and purchased it. It includes a live CD and a DVD and i do not regret my purchase. The CD has 6 live concert songs. The DVD is about 45 minutes long includes music videos. The DVD is fantastic!! A look inside a true Christian Band. The quality of the live songs is excellent. Many blessings for this band, I pray they continue to follow the path they are on. We need to support Christian bands by purchasing their cds.
on April 30, 2011
This is a Southern Christian Rock Band, from Palm Beach, Florida. They took their name from a street in Palm Beach, Florida. This CD/DVD combo is fantastic.

The DVD is as follows: (You get about 45 minutes of commentaries & "Live" songs. The commentaries are about the songs, The songs are complete "Live Performances":
1.Love is Here
2.Strong Enough to Save
3.Hold My Heart
4.You are More (contains some wonderful commentary, about "you are more than your past, and more than your past bad decisions & mistakes, etc.)
5.Healing Begins

3.Hold My Heart
4.You are More
5.Healing Begins
6.By Your Side

Overall, this is a great Southern Christian Rock, CD/DVD Combo. The songs and personal testimonies of the band members are pure Gospel. Thanks and May God Bless!!!!
on September 21, 2013
Love this cd! Play it all the time! Very inspirational! Tenth Avenue North is an awesome Christian band. If you like Christian music, you will love this cd!
on December 15, 2011
If there's anyone who is Christian and seeking music that both glorifys the Lord & is exciting & modern, you have GOT to listen to any of this bands cds! Better yet, watch them perform live. I was privileged to get that chance almost one year ago while attending my church and hadn't heard about this bands achievements, popularity, or having already won many awards in pop/rock categories usually unwilling to consider religious related artist for such achievements. They sounded so much like 3 Doors Down (which I am a fan off) but with an immense presence if the Holy Spirit in the church & later where ever I play my cds of them. God blessed so many people with a talent to move others through singing! (I am not one of those) & sadly many choose not too, rather end up singing whatever a producer or reading label tells them to sing so popularity and revenue are given top priority. Each member of this band seems very humble & dedicated too Jesus yet while not selling out to tempting offers I'm sure they've been offered, their loyalty has been rewarded by their success internationally! **still they are happy to cone sing at a relatively small church in Colorado Springs just before Christmas! Wow!! I encourage my young children that otherwise insist on Salinas Gomez, Hannah Montana, & popular hits heard on hip-hop and rock radio stations. Although neither artist I just listed isn't a bad role model for young girls, I prefer they also listen to and recognize the importance of listening to artist that use their talents to help young children learn of Gods love, and give these children uplifting music that focus on self-esteem, treatment of others etc rather than BOYS! AT 5 & 7 yrs old girls shouldn't be fantasizing about boys, their physical appearances, & loyalty to "bff's" I often overhear them "playing grown-ups" which in their perspective means 16-24 yrs old. America needs more musical artist like this group to expose everyone from 5 yrs old to death was gifts become avail to them through Christ. When this message is sent almost subconsciously through outstanding music it is one more of the Lords blessings. This cd/dvd will make OUTSTANDING CHRISTMAS GIFTS THAT SEEM VERY APPROPRIATE CONSIDERING CHRISTMAS IS A CELEBRATION OF JESUS BEING BORN! PLEASE SUPPORT THIS BAND AND OTHERS LIKE THEM THIS TIME OF YEAR BY PURCHASING THEIR MUSIC AND GIVING IT TO PEOPLE YOU LOVE!
MERRY CHRISTMAS
on August 24, 2012
I would love to see more dvds or live recordings from them. I enjoyed the journey and it was cool being able to say, "hey, we were there" as we watched. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone. Love their passion, the lyrics and the music.
on March 28, 2011
God's Blessing is sure with the wonderful message of this video. I cry tears of joy for all this message can reach.
TG!TG!
Pamela McWhorter
on January 10, 2013
If you have not listened to Tenth Avenue North, you are simply living in a vacuum. From the wonderfully crafted music to the unmatched, well-beyond-the-superficial lyrics, this band has it all.
The particular CD/DVD combo allows you to listen as if you're at the concert, and the DVD portion is packed with uplifting and touching devotional clips, as well as giving fans a peek into the hilarious personality of the band.
If you are a contemporary Christian music lover, this is a must-buy.
But if you're a Tenth Avenue North fan, this is a do-whatever-you-have-to-do-to-obtain-it!
on July 5, 2014
Excellent Live quality, with explanations behind the tracks and a touching insight into the Band as they are on tour. Humour comes through well and the song lyrics really benefit from the collaboration with Jason Ingram, Tenth Avenue North deliver an infectious rock sound with words worth listening to.
on February 8, 2013
Just great songs and comments - i wish there were more live songs - but all what's included (6 songs) are grand!
on December 30, 2011
Fantastic worship music and usually written and sung from Christ's point of view. These songs will inspire and touch your spirit. And they are just as amazing live! Go see their tour schedule on their website and go see them!