Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Format: Audio CD|Change

on April 21, 2011
Kat DeLuna's "Inside Out" is great. After her debut album, "9 Lives" I wanted more music and now she released "Inside Out" in some part of the world. This album is excellent and it was produced by RedOne who also produced her 1st album, "9 Lives". Also there are 3 version of "Inside Out".

Belgium Version (11 Tracks) [This version is the one Amazon sells]:
"Push, Push" (Feat. Akon)
"Dancing Tonight"
"Be There"
"Oh Yeah (La La La)" (Feat. Elephant Man)
"One Foot Out of the Floor"
"All in My Head"
"Rock the House"
"Calling You"
"Be There" (Ballad Version)
"Unstoppable"

France Version (12 Tracks):
"Push Push" (Feat. Akon)
"Party O'Clock"
"Dancing Tonight" (Feat. Fo Onassis)
"Be There"
"Like We Famous" (Feat. Elephant Man). This is the same version of "Oh Yeah (La La La)" just different title name.
"One Foot Out Of The Door"
"All In My Head"
"Rock The House"
"Calling You"
"Unstoppable" (Feat. Lil Wayne)
"No Me Olvides" (Ballad Version)
"Muevete Muevete (Ola Ola)"

Japanese Version (14 Tracks):
"Push Push" (Feat. Akon)
"Dancing Tonight" (Feat. Fo Onassis)
"Boom Boom" (Tequila)
"Drop It Low" (Feat. Fatman Scoop)
"Oh Yeah (La La La)" (Feat. Elephant Man)
"Party O'Clock"
"One Foot Out Of The Door"
"Rock The House"
"Unstoppable"
"Can You Love Me"
"All In My Head"
"Be There (Ballad Version)"
"Move Your Body" [Hidden Track, 1st release batch only] CD ONLY - Hard to find with this track included

Can't wait for Kat DeLuna's 2nd USA album, "ViVa" it was supposed to be called "Inside Out" too but she changed it because it will have different beat and tracks.

EDIT:
Also check out/buy her new singles Drop It Low and Dancing Tonight (Radio Edit) [feat. Fo Onassis already released in the US.

EDIT 2:
New single, "Wanna See U Dance" and her 1st Spanish single, Sobredosis (feat. El Cata) are available now to purchase. Unsure if these singles are for 'ViVa Out Loud' since the album gets getting pushed back.

EDIT 3:
Shake It and Last Call (Radio Edit) (Feat. Kat DeLuna) available to purchase.

EDIT 4:
As of 2015 Amazon no longer sells the album anymore. Currently can be bought through Amazon sellers. If you're looking for the Japan Version this is the version, Inside Out or can be bought directly through Amazon Japan. If you're unsure which edition to look for just contact the seller to know which version they're selling.

EDIT 5:
New single, "Bum Bum" (Feat. Trey Songz) now available to purchase.
on May 15, 2015
This is crazy! Love this dubstep dance mixed with Dancehall and Latina flavor. Now this is the Japan version. Came in fast from Japan. They must love to dance in Japan and other parts of the world. Already know about the U.K.;they tear up the floor So here is the 411 in America. Artists have to go out of this country. To get their art and music,respected. Prince,Andre Cymore,Vanity,Eve, countless other dance and funk and club, syth music have went to other countries in the world. Of course; there's Jimi Hendrix. Wasn't going to get anywhere in America; but become an one hit wonder. Went to London, England,U.K. Then become the greatest guitar player ever. Kat DeLuna; is doing the same thing with this release. Came out in 2007; was just about made into an one hit wonder. I went to F.Y.E. in Grand Rapids,Mi. and got the remixes; with the new cuts that aren't even released in America; like Bum Bum. This is the one where she sings="Unstoppable". In my opinion, It's a good move. To release in other countries. Was on Youtube. That's where I discovered her music. The c.d. is in good condition; like new from Japan. I'll recommeded this for dance people. who don't like their dance mixed with slow cuts. Get this. It's on my system right now.
on February 4, 2012
I have been looking for this album in the US on i-tunes and other local record/cd shops and i could not find this anywhere. I broke down and purchased the album at $30 something though I feel that was a bit high, luckily i found a package of her first album and got both for around $37.00. That made me just a tad happier. Very happy to have these now.
on April 2, 2012
I was very satisfied with this product...I bought this cd for a nephew fan of miss de Luna and it came on time and brand new as I was told...ty
on September 24, 2011
Since there are no songs listed on the sales page and a fellow review stated songs listed that were incorrect, I will list the correct listings that appeared on the CD after receiving this item:

1. Push push feat. akon
8. Rock the house
9. Calling you
10. Be there (ballad)
11. Unstoppable

I liked her first CD more....
on August 9, 2013
Should have called it Party O'clock, not Inside Out. Highly infectious dance music. Kat DeLuna at her best. I am addicted to it.