Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on December 30, 2010
If there is one thing this item lacks it's only a small comfort issue. Typical of IWB holsters (Inside Waist Band) this holster has a clip that is slightly low and causes a small amount of discomfort or giving up luxury's like sitting down without your gun jabbing you while it's concealed. If you're planning on packing at your cousin Vinny's wedding plan on doing a bit of comfort adjusting or standing in the back. The holster can be used for OWB carry (Outside Wait Band) and is pretty comfortable like that also. It is truly Left or Right handed and it's pretty easy to change configurations by simply moving the clip to the opposite side. If you're into open carry and concealed carry this holster is good and universal. There is no designated are or room for an additional magazine which could be a problem if you ever need to mow down 17 people one by one with your Makarov unless you can find room for additional magazines elsewhere which I seem to have no problem with. I say 17 because you can carry a round in the chamber and 8 in the mag. and with 1 additional mag that would sum it up. The standard Russian Military issue holster is large and an obvious burgundy color and this holster makes for a much nicer and more sleek option for my trusty peacemaker. The gun fits nicely into the holster and stays put even without the removable strap (which I removed and placed aside as I don't typically run/jump/swim while carrying). If you're into running jumping and swimming while carrying your sidearm this would be a fine option as it keeps everything fit, snug and securely in place at all times. And, finally with a great price like this one it's really custom built and I feel like it's a great value.
on March 7, 2011
I ordered this holster as a Christmas gift for my grandfather. When I received it I rook it out of the packaging to test the fit & finish with a Walther PPK I had. Needless to say I'm going to be ordering more for personal use very soon. My PPK fit perfectly, as well as my grandfather's Makarov so I would imagine a Bersa Thunder or any other PPK style pistol would too, it was very stable and I loved the thumb break feature and how easy it is to convert from left to right hand configurations. I would take this holster over some of the higher priced holsters I already own. A great value & great product, worth every penny. The stitching & quality of the material is great. My grandfather carries his Makarov in this holster every day and loves it. Thanks again from a very happy buyer.
on July 18, 2013
For the price, this is a great holster. You can wear it inside or outside of your pants and is ambidextrous. Appears to be well made, great buy, use it daily.
on July 22, 2011
A truly perfect fit. American quality. Reversible clip to go any side or direction on your waist. I'm gonna have to say "satisfied" for this product.
on October 28, 2015
As with many firearms accessories, you get what you pay for. This is definitely a cheap flimsy holster but it is reversible for IWB or OWB. I still have it around and it fit my CZ82 just fine. Not a substitute for a good kydex holster though.
on January 18, 2014
I needed a holster for my CZ82 and this seems to fit well and be easy to use. I like it! If you have a CZ82 its a good buy.
on October 19, 2011
OK, I know this is a budget holster. Maybe I expected too much of it. First the positive...

If you own a Makarov, this holster will fit your gun well. The quality of construction is good. Now for the bad...

This might be a little hard to describe, but if you look at the picture of the product you will see that the metal clip is in the center of the holster, and the strap that secures the gun is toward the left. This causes the strap to line up over the hammer, but the gun can still be pulled out of the holster without unsnapping the strap. The only way to move the strap to where it needs to be to secure the gun properly is to rotate it to a 45 degree angle, but that leaves a large part of the strap extending to the left. This is really uncomfortable. What I am going to do is cut down the Velcro strap that hooks to the back side of the holster, sew it to the top of the holster in the correct position, and toss the snap portion of the strap.

The other problem with the holster is the metal clip. To me, it seems pretty loose. It allows the holster to wiggle quite a bit. Compared to my usual holster, the metal clip has too much space between the two sides. I know, I'm not making myself clear. Think about it this way... you could fit this holster over a belt twice as thick as a normal belt. One other problem with the clip is that it doesn't lock around the belt, meaning that it's possible to pull the holster right off your belt without too much effort. I could probably take a clip off of another holster and replace this one.

With just a few tweaks this could be a useful and safe holster, but as it is, I haven't used it.
0Comment6 of 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 21, 2015
The holster fits well and the strap firmly holds the pistol firmly in place even on my motorcycle.
on June 26, 2015
A good entry level holster, worth the money.
on July 8, 2014
Good holster for the money