5.0 out of 5 stars AHHHHHHHHHHHH (In a good way.)
I loved this book. The ending brought some tears to my eyes. I don't want to see these characters grow up. I so called the ending and Micalea knows it!!!! I just called it. When I read it I yelled "Ha!!!" Anyway, way better than the first but I did love the first. Can't wait for the third one! Recommended highly!
Published 24 months ago by Emily W

3.0 out of 5 stars Insider
Insider, book two in the Outsiders series, is a very enjoyable read. There were some really great moments in this book as well. I found that the plot progressed a lot smoother in this book than the first. The characters were even better in this book though. I love their interactions and the romance is really sweet. There are some really interesting developments with the...
Published 22 months ago by Kimberly Barban

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars AHHHHHHHHHHHH (In a good way.), September 2, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, August 31, 2012
This review is from: Insider (Outsider Series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
I LOVED this book! It was better than the first, if that's even possible. Like when I finished Outsider, I wished it would continue on forever. Caedan, Caedan, Caedan...can I say adorable? I loved the easy banter between him and Sophie along with his pack. I loved his protectiveness that he had for Sophie. I liked how their relationship hadn't changed drastically from Outsider to Insider.
I definitely liked the ending and I know once you read it you'll agree with me. I loved the outcome between Caedan and Sophie but the other half of the ending (if you want to call it that) made me craving more. It wasn't in that deathly way like, "I'll die if I don't have the third book." But more of a, "wow that was amazing! I can't wait till the next one...I'm so excited. "

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Book, September 1, 2012
This review is from: Insider (Outsider Series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Insider by Micalea Smeltzer is the amazing sequel to the first book Outsider. It picks up right from when Sophie and Caeden talked about going to Germany. This is a must read book and I recommend to read the first book first before this one. Cant wait for the next one to come out :)Amazing Series

4.0 out of 5 stars 3.5 stars story is good but geared towards 12-15 yr old crowd, April 16, 2014
Laurie (Louisville,KY) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Insider (Outsider Series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
I was advised by friends that this series was right down my alley..normally it would have been..I like it, bought the whole series at once...BUT the age group this is geared for is my draw back...it deals with things just way too immature for me...not saying the dilemmas are way too adult ((which I find seriously hilarious...considering they will stab a person in the heart,cut it out..speak of blood dripping down a wall, but cant or WILL NOT say ASS if there lives depend on it) .I will continue to read the series since I have the books all ready loaded in my kindle...had I been younger like 13 I would have LOVED these books...the phrases & word usage is just wow way WAY immature...for what its worth its a great series for young YOUNG kids...anything beyond 15 or well lets say beyond a mature 15 yrs old..I think those kids will find it kinda corny in some places in the book..im hoping as the books progress they grow up & the word usage & phrasing will mature with them...god I hope so O_O

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, March 17, 2014
This review is from: Insider (Outsider Series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Loved this book! It was really good. Grammar and everything was good so I was really happy with this purchase. I recommend it to other people who like were/shifter books!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome series!!, September 30, 2013
This review is from: Insider (Outsider Series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
I love the relationship between the main character's. They know that they are destined for each other. That's what makes it so special.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, September 15, 2013
This review is from: Insider (Outsider Series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Great story line of how she is dealing with the change into a shifters life style and dealing with her mate

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, March 24, 2013
This review is from: Insider (Outsider Series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Sophie and caeden are the best couple. Caeden is warm smart sexy and funny. You will just love him. Sophie is his pergect match. This author did a great job of mixing the growing relationship and the story line together. I throughlu enjoyed this book and you will too. This series was written well and I was excited to read all three books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, March 6, 2013
This review is from: Insider (Outsider Series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Really I cant wait untill the other book release, its an interesting book, its diffrent to the others I read...this are more intense

5.0 out of 5 stars Third favorite series of mine in this category., March 1, 2013
This review is from: Insider (Outsider Series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
I am going to place this as my third favorite werewolf(sorry shifter) series.
Amazing, awesome, amazing.
I definitely recommend this book!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Insider (Outsider Series Book 2)
$3.99