Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
• Challenges the assumption that aha! moments just happen and come from nowhere
• Provides tools and tips for ways to encourage the aha! experience to happen faster and more reliably
• Offers suggestions from people in a range of organizations, jobs, and outlooks, from business and beyond
• Distinguishes two types of aha! experiences: the "I get it!" and the "Eureka!" aha's
• Includes over 100 interviews with people of diverse ages, jobs, organizations, and perspectives about how they encourage aha! experiences in themselves and others
• Presents multiple frameworks to illustrate how the insight experience happens and what activities help encourage it
• Offers endnotes and additional sources to explore
• Includes exercises and puzzles to encourage creativity and generate ideas