DVD highlights include:
- Practice Overview: A short presentation on the principles of Insight Yoga with further details about each practice on this DVD.
- Practice 1: Strengthening Lung Chi: A series of upper body poses, inversions and yin backbends, with breath exercises and visualizations to strengthen the lungs and increase overall circulation and vitality in the body (65 min).
- Practice 2: Ground Support: Breathing into the Hara: A series of yin and yang postures practiced on our backs, nourishing the spine, hips and abdomen (45 min).
- Karuna Meditation: A guided compassion meditation in which we use our mental and emotional obstacles as opportunities for developing kindness and sensitivity toward our vulnerabilities as well as an empathic connection with others (20 min).
- English Subtitles and Audio MP3s of all practices