Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on May 23, 2013
very nice cd player.. It will hold 5 cds at a time and it was easy to hook up to my radio ... so the sound goes through the speakers from the radio unit I have... I was able to set up and use it within about 10 minutes..
on October 13, 2013
Couple of other reviewers had problems with the CD changer working. Took mine out-of-the-box plug it in and it would not move. Called invicta customer service: they were of no help. Return for different player. Not insignia.
on May 25, 2013
was looking forward to listening to some tunes but when i recieved it in the mail it was broken ! so i had to send it back got my money back was very dissappointed!
on May 9, 2013
The CD draw to open and close doesn't work . I tried everything, when I finally got the door opened, I couldn't close it. I am so sorry I purchased this and it came from one of your sponsors, not Amazon. This is the first time I purchased a product from one of your sponsors and I wont fo it again.
on November 7, 2013
It arrived and didn't work. Re-Ordered another one, and it too arrived and didn't work. I think there must be a defect with this certain Model.
on November 29, 2013
I ordered mine online from BestBuy, not Amazon. I got it in two days. I got the BestBuy 4 year warranty for about $20.00 and paid $79.00 for the machine. I would not work; I got 5 CDs into the carousel, it shut and made grinding noises. I took it to a BestBuy store near me and exchanged it with no trouble. The one I got works like a champ. With the use of a Y connector, I hooked it up to a pair of Altec Lansing computer speakers and got beautiful sound.

After reading the reviews here on Amazon, I fully expect the worse. But if it lasts two or three years, it will be worth the $79.00. And the warranty will get me a $79.00 discount on a dependable machine. If it breaks down sooner, it's still okay. At least I did not pay the $99.00 original asking price.
on December 2, 2015
Bought model NS-CD512 2 years ago. It's a 5 disk changer, with typical outputs to amplifier or receiver. Lots of features, but none of them work. The unit now just says "NO DISK" no matter what you load. You can't even load a laser cleaner disk. I have used it all of about 5 times, and now it's scrap. HIGHLY NOT RECOMMENDED.
on May 24, 2014
Got mine new on sale for $28 bucks, item must be discontinued I guess. Saw all the reviews but for $28 dollars I figured I'd give it a try. Works great, no issues whatsoever.
on June 20, 2013
This CD Changer is working great now but it was not working when I received it. We had to open it and fix it; it was not open and shutting on it own and would not play cds.
on January 13, 2014
When it was purchased for my father before Christmas, i sent it to him and he hooked it up and it was broke. Motor would not open door even. Real piece of ____!!