4.0 out of 5 stars Budget TV, great price and quality
Cheap
works
good for small rooms
good for dorms
audio out jack is a plus, you can add extra speakers system without much cost.
Published 20 months ago by S. Lee

3.0 out of 5 stars The thin red line...
****Original: 10/5/2013****
Set this up in our kitchen, but not via HDMI so I cannot give a review on picture quality. Sound was what I'd expect from a flat panel, nothing spectacular.

Published 13 months ago by MyDogIsCody

4.0 out of 5 stars Budget TV, great price and quality, March 10, 2013
This review is from: Insignia NS-19E310A13 - 19" Class - LED - 720p - 60Hz - HDTV (Electronics)
Cheap
works
good for small rooms
good for dorms
audio out jack is a plus, you can add extra speakers system without much cost.

3.0 out of 5 stars The thin red line..., October 5, 2013
****Original: 10/5/2013****

Problem: We used it maybe only a couple hours a day for ONLY a month and got a vertical red line right in the middle. Will be returning. Very upset that it only lasted that long with such promising reviews from other sites. Maybe I had a lemon, but I don't want to risk it failing again when I'm out of warranty.

****Update: 1/28/2014****
So I attempted to return this to Best Buy a day late after their revised exchange/return period (I believe it was 15 days). The next option was for Best Buy to send it back to Insignia and they would fix the problem. The issue was that the red line was intermittent - on for 2 days, off for 2 days. My luck would be that the line would be in its off-phase and Insignia wouldn't replace anything.

We decided to deal with it and hung it back up on the wall. Ever since the last red line sighting, everything has worked as normal and has worked with no issues. I have changed my rating from a 1-star to a 3-star for an average set for the kitchen. Hope this helps.

1.0 out of 5 stars BestBuy or Insignia - NEVER AGAIN, October 12, 2013
Jersey Boy (10 miles outside NYC) - See all my reviews
Length:: 1:24 Mins

My TV was a lemon. I randomly lose the sound when switching between SD and HD channels. Happens on 3 different set top boxes (FIOS). I've had "other" power type problems. This started when it was about 3 weeks old but I didn't realize until a few weeks later it was a persistent problem. By then it was passed BestBuy's 30 day return policy. Insignia refused to help, did not even respond to several of my letters. BestBuy wants $35 to ship it to a service center. This TV was meant for a bedroom, I'm afraid to fall asleep with the TV on. I'll never again purchase another Insignia product nor pass through BestBuy's doors.

*** Coming Soon! In the sequel, I will bash it with a hammer, drill some holes, slice it up with my radial arm saw, pack it nicely and ship it to Insignia customer relations.

5.0 out of 5 stars I am in love!, May 6, 2013
This is the sweetest little television I have ever owned. The color is wonderful! I do not set it up so to speak but keep it tucked away with my video game consoles. It is more like part of my collection and only comes out when I am ready to play a game. The size is excellent for how I use it and I would not have wanted anything else!

5.0 out of 5 stars Insignia TV, June 1, 2013
I was looking for a TV that would fit in a limited space. My grandson found this one and thought I would like it.
Well it turned out to be perfect. The fit was what I wanted and the quality of the picture is very good. I would not
hesitate to recommend it to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Insignia tv performance, June 9, 2013
The item performs exactly as advertised.
Bright, clear, sharp, and good viewing angles.
It would be 5 star if I could rotate it, on the base
My first LED TV and a huge improvement over my old TV.
Very satisfied overall.

Jack

3.0 out of 5 stars Volume too low, August 6, 2013
Bought this for my wife to put in the kitchen when she cooks dinner. We have it hooked up to a converter that only
gets our local stations. Not hooked up to cable. The volume even when all the way on high is still somewhat hard to hear.
Picture though is excellent. Maybe if I hooked it up to some speakers it would sound better but for a small
purchase item hardly worth the effort.

1.0 out of 5 stars Insignia 19" TV, November 6, 2013
This TV is totally useless and a big waste of money. It looses the channels constantly and the only way to get channels back is to run the Channel scan again. It sometimes even deletes the channel while I am watching it.

4.0 out of 5 stars great kids tv, June 19, 2013
The tv was great i had a problem with ups they dropped it off outside in the rain and no one was home but the tv worked.

5.0 out of 5 stars great tv, June 21, 2013
i work for the american red cross & we use these tvs for our classes if the client doesn't have a video setup. it's a good size to accommodate a classroom setting. very light & easy to carry around to load in the van or a cab. doesn't take much room in a cab in comparison to the other equipment we have. the view is good from all angles. color is clear & sharp. very reasonably priced.