Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback Learn more

on September 21, 2013
I haven't seen the first movie in 14 years so I thought I'd do myself a favor and get this DVD, I saw the second one on Netflix last night and it was just as hilarious as I remember the first one. Both movies are equally great in two different ways, the second one is more over the top than the first one but it didn't make the movie any less funny, the first one has more story but is still funny. I still enjoy watching Inspector Gadget even as an adult.
on May 4, 2016
My sons got these movies for my husband who was an Inspector Gadget fan as a child. THe end result is that my boys aged 7-11 are all thoroughly entertained by the DVDs. This is a great deal as you get both too!
on January 22, 2014
Product was perfect! He has it memorized and with so much weight riding on this one video from Santa... I was THANKFUL!
on December 12, 2013
This was a gift because my nephew loves these movies. They are funny , laugh out loud and good for all ages.
on December 17, 2015
Both are wonderful movies! And for such a little price, how can you beat that?! Fast shipping and came just as described.
on April 10, 2013
Item is as described. I love inspector gadget, so being able to get both movies in one was great! :-)
on July 8, 2015
This is exactly what I wanted and getting both movies at a cheaper price than just the one is always better.
on May 26, 2014
I bought these for my 10 yr. old grandson and he loves them. We watched them together on family movie night.
on September 23, 2014
This was a gift for my son and he loves the movies, he watches them a couple times a week.
on August 5, 2015