5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring, relatable and absolutely life-changing!, August 24, 2010
This review is from: Inspiration Deficit Disorder: The No-Pill Prescription to End High Stress, Low Energy, and Bad Habits (Paperback)
I've never been especially open to self-help books in the past...but like so many people today, I've been really struggling to find my way. A friend recently turned me on to Jonathan Ellerby and as soon as I read the title of this book--I knew I'd found what I was looking for. Jonathan takes subjects that I think a lot of people would otherwise be intimidated by and he makes them SO relatable. These concepts are so easy to apply to your every day life and in the short week since I've finished the book, I've really found that my day to day life and relationships are greatly enhanced.

I honestly can't say enough good about Dr. Ellerby and this book. Pick it up--and I promise you won't be disappointed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart, insightful and a great read!, August 24, 2010
THRAK2 (New York, NY United States) - See all my reviews
I became a fan of Jonathan Ellerby when I first heard him speak at Canyon Ranch, where he oversees their spiritual program. This book provides great ideas and directions about how to find inspiration, motivation and fulfillment in out lives. The great thing abut Ellerby's writing style, is that he is very engaging but is also able to talk about complex ideas in a very easily understandable. non-judgmental way. This is actually an easier read than his last book, "Return to the Sacred", and I'd recommend it highly to anyone who is looking for answers to tough questions or struggling to find meaning diring a very difficult time in our history.

5.0 out of 5 stars Out of the box and simple path for a healthier way of life, December 28, 2010
I was most impressed by this book. Ellerby gives a simple, straightforward way to create greater health, happiness, and aliveness in your daily life. It is something anyone can follow and a way to cut out years of psychotherapy. I am recommending this book to the people in my life; it is a gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiration Deficit Disorder, February 7, 2014
I really enjoyed this book also. I read it along with Dissident Daughter by Sue Kid Monk. If you have lost your way, lost your desire , are stuck where you are, this book will help you find your way again. He explains how we get stuck, gives examples of different situations. In the second part he helps you step by step get excited about living and finding your purpose. Not just for women It can help anyone who is stuck. Well worth the read..

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Answers When You Feel Stuck, January 28, 2013
K. Hager (COLORADO SPRINGS, CO, US) - See all my reviews
Jonathan Ellerby writes in a way that is very down to earth and practical. He explains why so many of us seem to be in a stuck place and offers exercises to help you find your own answers. The answers you come up with will surprise you and help you move to a new place in your life.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pass the Passion, Please!, October 13, 2011
Linda Kate "Book Lover" (McKinleyville, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I had heard the author speak previously and felt this would be a good read. Jonathan provides just the right amount of context for our lack of passion with clear tools for change.

5.0 out of 5 stars All Good, September 23, 2010
All good

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspired Writing, January 27, 2011
This book is a must read and should be on all high school reading lists. Humanity could benefit in so many ways from just instituting a few of the suggestions throughout the book. Pass the word and read the book!

$14.95 $11.94